15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 87983 times)

November 10, 2013, 06:38:37 PM
Read 87983 times

The Good Citizen

Is Suarez not on a 4000 mile round trip for international duty and only getting back a day or so before the game? Hopefully he'll be knackered and jet lagged.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

November 10, 2013, 08:56:15 PM
Reply #1

The Good Citizen

Fuck all that, we'll beat then 4-0 and go above them.

November 10, 2013, 11:26:41 PM
Reply #2

The Good Citizen

I'm just looking forward to seeing Barkley up against Gerrard, that will interesting to watch, could be the making of the lad. Barkley's derby. Yep.

November 11, 2013, 03:36:54 AM
Reply #3

The Good Citizen

They've probably not even got a thread up yet?

It'll be somewhere just below the Shankly tribute poetry thread. The bunch of wordsmiths.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:37:55 AM by The Good Citizen »

November 12, 2013, 07:43:53 PM
Reply #4

The Good Citizen

Being mooted through the Echo articles that Martinez wouldn't be afraid to use him.

Could be preparing the ground.

I'd suggest he wears double shin pads, Gerrard will be 2 foot dancing all over his ankles at the first opportunity.

November 21, 2013, 04:25:31 AM
Reply #5

The Good Citizen

Trying to tell a kopite they've got no class is like telling Justin Bieber he's shit. It just won't sink in.

You not a member on RAWK BWS? Why don't you go and contribute to their poetry section, write a shit poem about the spirit of shankly or something, maybe draw a nice picture of Paisley or show them your scarf collection. Creative soul like you would be welcomed over there.

November 22, 2013, 06:49:34 PM
Reply #6

The Good Citizen

Always makes me chuckle, you get a blue and a red arguing and they wont have a good word to say about each other's team, one side offers an olive branch and gives a little credit, the realism kicks in and 60 seconds later, you'd soon as expect them to be swapping season tickets. :)

November 24, 2013, 06:05:21 AM
Reply #7

The Good Citizen

If we'd scored a 4th in those last few seconds, I honestly had nothing left, think I'd just have fell off my chair. Don't think I've ever gone so nuts after a goal as our third, was knackered at the whistle!

Just been on a come down all day, just felt gutted with the draw. Finally thought I'd visit this thread and it cheered me up a bit in fairness. You'll excuse me a drunken 'I fucking love Everton', really do. Off to sleep this off now. Goodnight blues.