15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 87791 times)

November 13, 2013, 04:32:27 AM
Reply #135

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I sat in the street end for years and loved it. Top balc is my second favourite.

November 13, 2013, 04:33:48 AM
Reply #136

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
From my experience of sitting in that part of the ground there seems to be a higher concentration of people who talk utter shite compared to other parts of the ground.

That must surely coincide with the fact you cant see anything that happens past the half way line.

This is obviously a bit tongue in cheek and I doubt you's two fall into the helmet category but I hate sitting in that part of the ground.
think if you are at the back you can't see fuck all. Where I sit is genuinely a good view tho
Simply simply lovely

November 13, 2013, 04:34:58 AM
Reply #137

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
The park end is so negative at times it does my head in. I wouldn't sit anywhere else though.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 13, 2013, 08:16:03 AM
Reply #138

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
i usually sit near the back and have to duck down to see sometimes, but its all i have known and love it. Full of knob heads yeah but a good atmosphere, especially in big games, you really cant beat it back there.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 13, 2013, 01:02:51 PM
Reply #139

Bally

Administrator
I can't go in the Gwladys since they made it seats its just not the same, done it a few times to see if my mind changes, just cant do it though my old seat in the FE was excellent,  and Si's speck in the ground is excellent too.
It's the roll I way

November 13, 2013, 02:03:48 PM
Reply #140

matty1878

i sit near the away fans in the park end. it can be unbearable when were playing shite.or no atmosphere
but when were playing well and goodison is rocking its great,  especially after we score i just look around the whole ground  in awe its amazing
row u seat 167 park end

November 13, 2013, 02:38:17 PM
Reply #141

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Family enclosure is a great view and you get to harass the players

November 13, 2013, 02:44:50 PM
Reply #142

DannyR

Family enclosure is a great view and you get to harass the players
This, used to terror the subs warming up until they swapped sides

November 13, 2013, 02:48:57 PM
Reply #143

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
This, used to terror the subs warming up until they swapped sides

I think poor Joel Robles hates me.

November 13, 2013, 02:56:49 PM
Reply #144

DannyR

I think poor Joel Robles hates me.
Had a few times subs would shout back at me, pennant and babel did a few times

November 13, 2013, 04:29:09 PM
Reply #145

phillyt

"About now is the time they start being twitchy and nervous about the derby. If you encounter one of them ( and I do say that like they are a poisonous species ) then you'll be able to see it. You'll probably hear the words ' redshite bastards ' more often than usual and they will all be acting very tense and neurotic. The thought of losing a derby, to them, is worse than anything in life." RAWK

:whistle:

To me its less about the fact uts "them" more about the chance to get a valuable 3pts and maybe move into the top four.  Although we are doing welli think the partnership they have has the potential to destroy our defence, and although we are keeping clean sheets our defence has looked rocky at times.

On a side note if those redshite bufoons don't think that winning/losing a local Derby is important then they clearly arnt proper fans are they.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

November 13, 2013, 05:33:43 PM
Reply #146

Alanvideo

Thats you grounded after that lid.
........I knew you'd grass me up.
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 13, 2013, 06:31:39 PM
Reply #147

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24917007

And of course he'll be nice and refreshed to face us.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 13, 2013, 06:38:16 PM
Reply #148

matty1878

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24917007

And of course he'll be nice and refreshed to face us.

tbh he is usually up  for these games. he can win this on his own on form, lets just hope we actually give it a go they have other match winners to but so do we
row u seat 167 park end

November 13, 2013, 07:01:49 PM
Reply #149

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
not too fussed about who is missing for them. We've gone into these type games before with players missing ie FA Cup Semi without Reina, thinking it would be an easy ride and it wasn't.

Likewise the same has happened when we have gone into games with players missing and done the business ie Hibbert and Heitinga playing centre back against Man City in the infamous Straq standing ovation night!

All about how we perform on the day. Expect them to be at full strength personnel wise. We have to turn up for this one either way though, which we have failed to do on occasion in the past
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!