15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 87551 times)

November 18, 2013, 09:46:44 PM
Reply #240

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Does it really matter though?

Im not so sure its actually that important.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 18, 2013, 09:50:39 PM
Reply #241

Shogun

Administrator
Does it really matter though?

Im not so sure its actually that important.
Which? having lots of players on international duty?

I think it does, it only gives you a couple of days to prepare properly and train in certain ways.

November 18, 2013, 10:27:10 PM
Reply #242

Shogun

Administrator
Phil Dowd is referee.

November 18, 2013, 10:30:14 PM
Reply #243

bacon sarnie

Makes no diff who refs as some of the decisions will have us baffled as per usual.

November 18, 2013, 10:34:18 PM
Reply #244

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I like Dowd, seems to take no shit.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 18, 2013, 10:39:56 PM
Reply #245

Ross

Yep happy with Dowd, good ref...well at least till Saturday
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 18, 2013, 11:54:37 PM
Reply #246

School of Science

Dowd is the best ref around atm happy with this choice and a little more optimistic
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 19, 2013, 12:01:55 AM
Reply #247

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
All the refs are shite anyway so it doesn't matter who it is. There is worse than him though at least.

In all derbys they should not book anyone in the first half hour. Can see it being a proper stop start game

Would love to win it with a proper snide late goal that shouldnt stand but does!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 19, 2013, 12:07:04 AM
Reply #248

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
All the refs are shite anyway so it doesn't matter who it is. There is worse than him though at least.

In all derbys they should not book anyone in the first half hour. Can see it being a proper stop start game

Would love to win it with a proper snide late goal that shouldnt stand but does!
that late goal being disallowed last year was genius. Had it stood I would have lost my record and been suicidal
Simply simply lovely

November 19, 2013, 01:44:54 AM
Reply #249

Stumpy

That's good news about Phil Dowd having the whistle on saturday,he's head and shoulders above the dross we have to put up with week in week out.

November 19, 2013, 02:20:47 AM
Reply #250

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Yep happy with Dowd, good ref...well at least till Saturday

I remember thinking clattenberg was having a decent game at half time in his derby...his mate Stevie must've had a word at half time ;).

I don't mind dowd too much. He seems less likely to be bullied which I can't say about too many refs these days.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 19, 2013, 02:23:23 AM
Reply #251

Thornton_19

I remember thinking clattenberg was having a decent game at half time in his derby...his mate Stevie must've had a word at half time ;).

I don't mind dowd too much. He seems less likely to be bullied which I can't say about too many refs these days.

Yeah he is prone to an error, but he takes no shit from players which is good. The best a referee can perform in a derby is that he doesn't get noticed.

November 19, 2013, 02:34:32 AM
Reply #252

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah he is prone to an error, but he takes no shit from players which is good. The best a referee can perform in a derby is that he doesn't get noticed.

I can accept errors from officials, they are only human etc. What I can't accept is the spineless decisions we see week in week out.

A recent example being the Chelsea penalty v west brom...there's no way he would've gave that at the other end. John moss for us v city treated us to 90 mins of spineless decisions. Phil Dowd seems to have a big more honesty about him...not the best by any means but atleast he appears to have a spine.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 19, 2013, 03:50:13 AM
Reply #253

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

i fuckin hate Kopites

"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

November 19, 2013, 04:15:44 AM
Reply #254

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
hahaha that photo of Gerrard exercising next to Dowd.... oh dear.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!