15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 85734 times)

November 19, 2013, 04:41:39 PM
Reply #270

Gash

Global Moderator
Plan Jesus, is a defensive drill for defenders. It's designed to deal with specific situations when the ball is projected into the penalty area from either wing, the object is to stop the attacking player scoring

Ah right, I thought it was maybe "panic mode"?

November 19, 2013, 04:56:47 PM
Reply #271

matty1878

Ha ha we will need him to win Saturday! ( Jesus)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 04:57:34 PM by matty1878 »
row u seat 167 park end

November 19, 2013, 05:00:55 PM
Reply #272

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
As long as Plan Jesus has nothing to do with forgiving the ref for his sins I'll go with it.
(Zoolander)

November 19, 2013, 06:39:59 PM
Reply #273

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I just hope we don't play like we have in the last 2 matches.
We need to be up for this.
No tippy tappy shite in our own half with the buck toothed diver playing or he will punish us.
We need to hit them hard and not let them settle.

Yes let's not pass it, let's play long ball to a lone striker with no support...the tactics moyes used for most of his derbies with practically no success.

I'm looking forward to a different approach, it might turn the derby form tables around. Gone are the days where you can rely on passion to win these games...the passion should still be there but it should have a decent game plan to go with it.

If there's one thing Martinez sides have proven is that they don't go into a game with fear. Unfortunately we've gone into every derby with fear the past decade or so. With that I mind we might just show these twats for what they are.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 19, 2013, 06:49:42 PM
Reply #274

david smallman

Yes let's not pass it, let's play long ball to a lone striker with no support...the tactics moyes used for most of his derbies with practically no success.

I'm looking forward to a different approach, it might turn the derby form tables around. Gone are the days where you can rely on passion to win these games...the passion should still be there but it should have a decent game plan to go with it.

If there's one thing Martinez sides have proven is that they don't go into a game with fear. Unfortunately we've gone into every derby with fear the past decade or so. With that I mind we might just show these twats for what they are.
I am not suggesting not passing the ball just not in our own half so much we are a mistake waiting to happen with goofy about.
We need to take the game to them play in their half,let the fullbacks bomb foreward and play with a quicker tempo.
We need passion and spirit I just hope Martinez understands what a derby is about

November 19, 2013, 06:54:00 PM
Reply #275

bacon sarnie

Liverpool will no doubt be playing a reverse inverted defensive wingattack so we will have to have the tactics to counter that.

Ah, the old false RIDWA. Cue Dambusters......

November 19, 2013, 06:55:04 PM
Reply #276

MmmblueBernard

Fucking hell. 19 pages in already and weve not fookin kicked off yet.

This thread is going to Burrens. I can feel it.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 19, 2013, 07:06:37 PM
Reply #277

Ross

I am not suggesting not passing the ball just not in our own half so much we are a mistake waiting to happen with goofy about.
We need to take the game to them play in their half,let the fullbacks bomb foreward and play with a quicker tempo.
We need passion and spirit I just hope Martinez understands what a derby is about

Whats that actually mean?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 07:10:57 PM
Reply #278

david smallman

November 19, 2013, 07:19:27 PM
Reply #279

Ross

What it says

So your insinuating that Martinez doesn't understand that the makeup of a derby game includes passion and spirit, and he's never understood it. Even though he's been a professional footballer and manager for 25 years. 

Don't be so stupid.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:19:57 PM by Samwise »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 07:38:31 PM
Reply #280

david smallman

So your insinuating that Martinez doesn't understand that the makeup of a derby game includes passion and spirit, and he's never understood it. Even though he's been a professional footballer and manager for 25 years. 

Don't be so stupid.
I am saying he has never been involved in a Merseyside derby before and I hope he realises the passion needed.
why is that stupid?
I do worry how laid back he is and if he is getting through to the players regarding desire and spirit because a lot of the players don't seem to be performing like they were last season.

November 19, 2013, 07:40:26 PM
Reply #281

BigWoodenSpoon

I think plan Jesus is implemented only on crosses.

November 19, 2013, 07:43:14 PM
Reply #282

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

November 19, 2013, 07:54:31 PM
Reply #283

bacon sarnie

'John Henry is offering his private jet to speed up Luis Suarezís return for the Merseyside derby'..........

:woohoo:

November 19, 2013, 08:03:44 PM
Reply #284

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
And Bill Kenwright offered Oviedo a row boat.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...