15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 87882 times)

November 19, 2013, 08:05:02 PM
Reply #285

Ross

I am saying he has never been involved in a Merseyside derby before and I hope he realises the passion needed.
why is that stupid?
I do worry how laid back he is and if he is getting through to the players regarding desire and spirit because a lot of the players don't seem to be performing like they were last season.

Oh so what your now saying is a Merseyside derby requires more passion and spirit than other derbies. That some how you need more passion and spirit for this derby than you would if it was a Manchester derby or a Birmingham derby, or Glasgow or Madrid or where ever.

Well that's just more bullshit.

You talk about him being laid back. But you do realise that that's his public persona, unless you have first hand experience you dont know any different to everyone's else what his attitude is like behind the scene, away from the cameras.

You also make it sound like its a bad thing exuding a calm influence, like theres no positives from being relaxed when all around you people's emotions are effecting their judgment and performances in a negative way. Footballs changed a hell of a lot since the days of managers pinning players up against the changing room wall because they aren't trying hard enough.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 08:07:26 PM
Reply #286

Shogun

Administrator
He's done the Swansea-Cardiff derby and if you heard the way he responded to Laudrup's relaxed attitude towards that derby on five live the other week then you'd know he knows what is required.

November 19, 2013, 08:14:11 PM
Reply #287

david smallman

Oh so what your now saying is a Merseyside derby requires more passion and spirit than other derbies. That some how you need more passion and spirit for this derby than you would if it was a Manchester derby or a Birmingham derby, or Glasgow or Madrid or where ever.

Well that's just more bullshit.

You talk about him being laid back. But you do realise that that's his public persona, unless you have first hand experience you dont know any different to everyone's else what his attitude is like behind the scene, away from the cameras.

You also make it sound like its a bad thing exuding a calm influence, like theres no positives from being relaxed when all around you people's emotions are effecting their judgment and performances in a negative way. Footballs changed a hell of a lot since the days of managers pinning players up against the changing room wall because they aren't trying hard enough.

Listen we have different opinions so what that's what a forum is for.
You don't need to disrespect to get a point across I am not disrespecting you.
We will see Saturday how things pan out.

November 19, 2013, 08:23:28 PM
Reply #288

charlatan

If Martinez is somehow unaware of what these games mean (which I am not having for one minute), a quick word in his shell-like from a certain Scottish youth coach in our setup would soon change that.

November 19, 2013, 08:30:50 PM
Reply #289

Ross

Listen we have different opinions so what that's what a forum is for.
You don't need to disrespect to get a point across I am not disrespecting you.
We will see Saturday how things pan out.

disrespectful?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 09:00:53 PM
Reply #290

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

And Bill Kenwright offered Oviedo a row boat.

You orr to know better mate.
"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

November 19, 2013, 09:01:41 PM
Reply #291

bacon sarnie

And Bill Kenwright offered Oviedo a row boat.

Oars?

November 19, 2013, 09:52:31 PM
Reply #292

Simon Paul

Administrator
they haven't even sold out their allocation

November 19, 2013, 10:00:31 PM
Reply #293

Gash

Global Moderator

It's not a big game for them, if it was they'd send a private jet for there top striker so that he was back fresh for the game, oh wait.........................

November 19, 2013, 10:04:24 PM
Reply #294

Ross

It's not a big game for them, if it was they'd send a private jet for there top striker so that he was back fresh for the game, oh wait.........................

To be fair if they get 3 points don't they win the league for a few hours?

November 19, 2013, 10:15:46 PM
Reply #295

Alanvideo

..........in fairness the early kick-off means a 6 a.m. start from Oslo.
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 19, 2013, 10:16:41 PM
Reply #296

Simon Paul

Administrator
AND their tickets have been reduced as part of the FA's "enhancing away fans experience" rubbish

November 19, 2013, 11:01:49 PM
Reply #297

blue slug

Cheap tickets and still not sold allocation thats fucking shocking Si

November 19, 2013, 11:14:16 PM
Reply #298

matty1878

how do you know this si? thats crazy you would think they would sell there allocation.
row u seat 167 park end

November 19, 2013, 11:15:02 PM
Reply #299

Simon Paul

Administrator
how do you know this si? thats crazy you would think they would sell there allocation.

still advertising on their OS mate

not many, but still tickets left