15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 88054 times)

November 21, 2013, 05:21:57 AM
Reply #30

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 21, 2013, 07:50:35 PM
Reply #31

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Shankly died in 1981.

Gates were built in 1982.

Liverpool fans thought Shankly could walk on water.  You think he could come back from the dead.

Oh so you banned him before the gates were erected? Thats a lot better then, YNWA.

That banner outside goodison. How brace are they? Taking a photo like that at 3am?  They did something similar outside old Trafford a few years ago

Man U fans unfurled a 20 times banner inside anfield in the home end during a game

Everton fans have a video on YouTube of them singing anti kopite songs by the shankly gates after a derby

Liverpool fans wait til the dead of night

Cowards
That banner outside goodison. How brace are they? Taking a photo like that at 3am?  They did something similar outside old Trafford a few years ago

Man U fans unfurled a 20 times banner inside anfield in the home end during a game

Everton fans have a video on YouTube of them singing anti kopite songs by the shankly gates after a derby

Liverpool fans wait til the dead of night

Cowards

The little rats are good at that Si...they keep turning up at the brick when they know full well it's empty and kicking off, with the bar staff. Not to mention the time they threw red paint on Dixie Deans statue, in the early hours.

They're a gang of horrible, crying little shitbags.

November 23, 2013, 12:46:33 AM
Reply #32

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Listening to TalkSport before and they had a Liverpool fan on (Thick welsh accent! thought they all supported us?) and he reckoned 4-0 Suarez Hattrick. Most of them went for Liverpool win or draw.

Seems everybody is writing us off because they've been brilliant and we are unconvincing as shown by that monstrous 3 point gap.

I heard that, I was more pissed off with H & J basically saying we've been shite bar a couple of matches and they're not impressed with us. Wouldn't we go third if we best these? Shite indeed.

November 23, 2013, 02:05:59 AM
Reply #33

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I dare say we've been thinking like that since about 1970!

We done alright in the 90's, especially later on in the decade. They didn't beat us much.

November 23, 2013, 02:39:07 AM
Reply #34

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't beat us once when Joe Royle was manager. Still never managed the double over them though.

The closest I've seen us do the double over them was when we played them in the first division winning one and losing one, and then beating them at Anfield in the Littlewoods Cup and then losing at home in the FA Cup.

We were close in 96...a late fowler goal at Goodison to get a 1-1 draw for them seen to that though. The pitch was like a swamp that night.

November 23, 2013, 03:12:11 AM
Reply #35

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
According to twitter the club have put 'things' on the seats for tomorrow...probably a mosaic. I hope it's nothing cringeworthy.

November 23, 2013, 03:55:09 AM
Reply #36

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Please don't be plastic flags.

@evertonarentwe knows what it is and has confirmed it's not plastic flags or shitty clappers. He won't say what it is though but I can't think of anything wise but a mosaic, which I'd rather we didn't do either. Doesn't add anything to the atmosphere.

November 23, 2013, 03:58:31 AM
Reply #37

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
potatoes with razor blades stuck in the skin to throw?

It'd save me throwing my coins at them.

November 23, 2013, 04:18:43 AM
Reply #38

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm finding all this courgette forgiveness hard to swallow, it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth*

*. I know this because I'm on the receiving end of a 20 man bukakke every Thursday night...I love it.

Fixed!

November 24, 2013, 04:31:55 AM
Reply #39

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool are fucking shit. That's my pissed up derby day comment...I'll see you all tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:32:26 AM by Eddie »

November 24, 2013, 06:21:41 PM
Reply #40

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
God I envy you. My first at GP was a derby match aswell..... Bakayoko's debut and it ended 0-0 with 90 minutes of dull dull football. Not a goalscoring chance for 90 minutes. This year I've been to GP for the homegame against WBA and away at Crystal Palace.....   Guess the score......   Going to the Emirates in december - could you please please join ?

If I worked for everton I'd ban you!