15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 86519 times)

November 20, 2013, 04:20:22 AM
Reply #315

bacon sarnie

It makes me laugh when they say they can't get tickets, as if they've tried. The majority of them have no intention of going the match.

Most 'kopites' I've met on me travels haven't been to Anfield and make no bones about telling me about the great day they'll be able to make the trek when they build a bigger stadium so they can all fit in.

November 20, 2013, 04:40:58 AM
Reply #316

BigWoodenSpoon

they haven't even sold out their allocation

<Goes on Everton website. Introduced with half-price season tickets. Laughs.>

Tell me again how many turned up for Tony Hibberts testimonial. Less than half full you say???

Any one else sick of this tit for tat shit? It's like being in a playground.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:42:00 AM by BigWoodenSpoon »

November 20, 2013, 04:48:50 AM
Reply #317

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

Tell me again how many turned up for Tony Hibberts testimonial. Less than half full you say???

Half price for half a season...surely you're not expecting them to charge full price?
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 20, 2013, 04:50:25 AM
Reply #318

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I still don't get why we get stick for the half season tickets.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 20, 2013, 04:56:47 AM
Reply #319

sirblue57

[/quot

Maybe it's because  of the shot your lot come out with about waiting  lists to get in the game.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 20, 2013, 05:02:52 AM
Reply #320

Gash

Global Moderator
I still don't get why we get stick for the half season tickets.

It's obvious, it's because it's small time and they have a big long waiting list.

Fuck knows what Hibbert's testimonial has do with anything though.

November 20, 2013, 05:03:40 AM
Reply #321

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's obvious, it's because it's small time and they have a big long waiting list.

Fuck knows what Hibbert's testimonial has do with anything though.
it's cos they all went to carras and then they all went to his bar after too
Simply simply lovely

November 20, 2013, 05:27:43 AM
Reply #322

Gash

Global Moderator

What do you expect though? The only tit for tat comes from you getting all precious at any criticism of Liverpool. I've said before, but as a Liverpool fan posting on an Everton forum, what do expect to hear, especially in the run up to a local derby, our undying love for you? The fact is, your club hasn't sold out their allocation four days from kick off, and that fact has been posted on an Everton forum, this isn't really anything unusual, so it's you that's causing the tit for tat arguments all the time by trying to counter things that Evertonians have posted about Liverpool, if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to come on here.

I just don't understand what you expect from this forum or any other Everton forum?

November 20, 2013, 05:34:07 AM
Reply #323

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
What do you expect though? The only tit for tat comes from you getting all precious at any criticism of Liverpool. I've said before, but as a Liverpool fan posting on an Everton forum, what do expect to hear, especially in the run up to a local derby, our undying love for you? The fact is, your club hasn't sold out their allocation four days from kick off, and that fact has been posted on an Everton forum, this isn't really anything unusual, so it's you that's causing the tit for tat arguments all the time by trying to counter things that Evertonians have posted about Liverpool, if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to come on here.

I just don't understand what you expect from this forum or any other Everton forum?

Attention.

November 20, 2013, 06:49:03 AM
Reply #324

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 20, 2013, 01:07:30 PM
Reply #325

BigWoodenSpoon

Tell you what, I'll start an Everton thread up that I'll post up everything bad about efc, you'll soon see how pathetic it looks.

The reason I brought up Hibberts testimonial is because we're getting stick for not selling our allocation of tickets for a derby...yet. But when you don't even get half a staduim full for one of your loyal servants it smacks of hypocrisy.

November 20, 2013, 02:13:21 PM
Reply #326

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you what, I'll start an Everton thread up that I'll post up everything bad about efc, you'll soon see how pathetic it looks.

The reason I brought up Hibberts testimonial is because we're getting stick for not selling our allocation of tickets for a derby...yet. But when you don't even get half a staduim full for one of your loyal servants it smacks of hypocrisy.

We dont need you to do that, have you never been in the Everton Forum?

Cheers for the offer though bro
Simply simply lovely

November 20, 2013, 03:47:29 PM
Reply #327

Gash

Global Moderator

You don't need to start a thread on here, just go onto pretty much any Liverpool forum, they'll have one there. Like I said, if you don't like what you see here don't bother coming on, it really is as simple as that.

And the Hibbert comparison is stupid, it was basically a mid week pre season friendly, not a derby match against your city rivals.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:08:23 PM by Gash »

November 20, 2013, 03:54:36 PM
Reply #328

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
And yet again a kopite goes into complete meltdown over a bit of light hearted banter.

Right here is why footballing banter in this city has become extinct

November 20, 2013, 04:00:18 PM
Reply #329

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
They're all breaking down over Sturridge playing last night.

They've even managed, YET AGAIN, to somehow drag Ferguson into it.