15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 85722 times)

November 20, 2013, 04:03:16 PM
Reply #330

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
They're all breaking down over Sturridge playing last night.

They've even managed, YET AGAIN, to somehow drag Ferguson into it.
Ha how is it Fergusons fault?
Simply simply lovely

November 20, 2013, 04:06:55 PM
Reply #331

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 20, 2013, 05:23:18 PM
Reply #332

Ross

Tell you what, I'll start an Everton thread up that I'll post up everything bad about efc,

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 20, 2013, 06:38:37 PM
Reply #333

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

gobshites all of them

"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

November 20, 2013, 06:54:29 PM
Reply #334

BigWoodenSpoon

You don't need to start a thread on here, just go onto pretty much any Liverpool forum, they'll have one there. Like I said, if you don't like what you see here don't bother coming on, it really is as simple as that.

And the Hibbert comparison is stupid, it was basically a mid week pre season friendly, not a derby match against your city rivals.

It's not a mid week pre season friendly though was it?  It was a chance for the fans to show their appreciation for a long serving player of the club.  Just because you didn't even half-fill the stadium don't try and turn it into something that it isn't.

November 20, 2013, 06:58:24 PM
Reply #335

BigWoodenSpoon

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't Liverpool's allocation of derby tickets now been sold out???

Premature reaction if ever I did see one.

"Oh, look look, Liverpool can't even sell.......oh they have!  Erm.  Yeah well, kopites are gobshites aren't they though!"

November 20, 2013, 07:05:01 PM
Reply #336

BigWoodenSpoon

What do you expect though? The only tit for tat comes from you getting all precious at any criticism of Liverpool. I've said before, but as a Liverpool fan posting on an Everton forum, what do expect to hear, especially in the run up to a local derby, our undying love for you? The fact is, your club hasn't sold out their allocation four days from kick off, and that fact has been posted on an Everton forum, this isn't really anything unusual, so it's you that's causing the tit for tat arguments all the time by trying to counter things that Evertonians have posted about Liverpool, if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to come on here.

I just don't understand what you expect from this forum or any other Everton forum?

It's the hypocrisy that I'm getting at.

November 20, 2013, 07:08:14 PM
Reply #337

BigWoodenSpoon

lolol

That last picture is a look of a man who has just been robbed.

...oh, that's because he was!!!

November 20, 2013, 07:09:04 PM
Reply #338

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's not a mid week pre season friendly though was it?  It was a chance for the fans to show their appreciation for a long serving player of the club.  Just because you didn't even half-fill the stadium don't try and turn it into something that it isn't.

It was a little disappointing but it was pretty much expected. Tony Hibbert was never going to be a player that attracted anything more than a cult following for his testimonial.  A testimonial isn't really a reflection of support though.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't Liverpool's allocation of derby tickets now been sold out???

"Oh, look look, Liverpool can't even sell.......oh they have!  Erm.  Yeah well, kopites are gobshites aren't they though!"

Yes, three days before the game, not exactly rushing to get them. It's the perpetuated myth that Liverpool are so wonderfully supported that it's impossible to get a ticket to see them that gives people cause to skit them.

November 20, 2013, 07:29:34 PM
Reply #339

Gash

Global Moderator

If so, it's all the more ironic that you got all precious and fell off your high horse.

It's the hypocrisy that I'm getting at.

More irony.

Look, I've said twice already, if you don't like what is said about Liverpool on here, don't come on, no one is forcing you to. There's rarely going to be any mutual respect or complimentary comments of Liverpool and that clearly winds you up. You then start claiming it's all tit for tat, when it's you that brings an argument to the place, it's not as if it's Evertonians defending Liverpool and you're just joining in with them. If you're going to come on here, don't moan if everything is seen from an Evertonian's point of view, and if you do moan, don't then be surprised when everyone starts having a go at you.

November 20, 2013, 07:50:36 PM
Reply #340

Deano Blue Boy

I'm sure half the the stadium was closed for Hibberts game.  They never had all the ground open.

November 20, 2013, 08:02:32 PM
Reply #341

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sure half the the stadium was closed for Hibberts game.  They never had all the ground open.

Actually you're right.

I seem to remember the club sending an email that said due to the sheer volume of applications for tickets it was better for 30,000 to miss out than 10,000 if we'd opened up the whole ground. Those 10,000 would have felt excluded in comparison to the 40,000 who were allowed to attend.

"To provide testimony to our Tony
silence is our pride"

Or something.

November 20, 2013, 08:39:57 PM
Reply #342

bacon sarnie

They're all breaking down over Sturridge playing last night.

They've even managed, YET AGAIN, to somehow drag Ferguson into it.

He played? Never noticed. That Gerrard photo sequence is ace. Printed & framed for our kid the kopite just in time for chrimbo unless the twat scores a hat trick on Saturday. Which I'm sure he will if Gerrards asks him to play like.

November 20, 2013, 08:49:23 PM
Reply #343

Shogun

Administrator
Did Ferguson make Rooney play more than any other English player over the internationals as well?

November 20, 2013, 08:57:19 PM
Reply #344

bacon sarnie

Mate, there's an Evertonian who posts on RAWK whom some seem to like being around for the you poor cunt you we're holier than thou for thou art not one of us malarkey. Most ignore him but he plods on regardless - making sense - sticking up for Everton & the fans & occasionally having a bit of a rant. Why he does it I don't know. Maybe you could ask him for us. Unless you're on the waiting list like?