0 (0%)
Stones (sub)
0 (0%)
Jelavic (sub)
1 (2.5%)
Mirallas (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Everton v Stoke  (Read 18882 times)

December 01, 2013, 07:04:38 AM
Reply #435

Danny

Howard is a very good keeper. How many in the Prem would you have ahead of him outside the top 5, Begovic.. anyone else?

Thought it was a great all round performance today, we twatted em.

Oviedo had a great game but wasn't really tested defensively, we'll get a much better idea of his ability after Arsenal & Utd, to state the blinding obvious.

I really rate Stekelenberg and Guzan as well but i'd only take them over Howard because of his age anyway.

December 01, 2013, 07:13:41 AM
Reply #436

goodtouchforabigman

Okay. Apart form the top 5 teams, Stekelenberg and Guzan... what have the Romans ever done for us.

I don't know mate, I think with your own keepers its easy to see their faults cos you watch ever minute of their game where as other keepers you only see the good stuff, the grass is always greener kind of thing.

December 01, 2013, 12:02:09 PM
Reply #437

howard1334

Okay. Apart form the top 5 teams, Stekelenberg and Guzan... what have the Romans ever done for us.

I don't know mate, I think with your own keepers its easy to see their faults cos you watch ever minute of their game where as other keepers you only see the good stuff, the grass is always greener kind of thing.

I think there is a ton of truth to this. When you start watching other keeps more specifically you start to realize that they make a lot more mistakes than you thought.

December 01, 2013, 02:57:23 PM
Reply #438

Jimbo and the Jetset

This was very much Moyes' team and squad in the summer.  RM came in and we wondered how long it would take to get the football style out of the turgid, pragmatic mindset.

Yesterday though, 4 of the starters were Martinez signings and the football being played was brilliant.  It's like Moyes was never at Goodison.
Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.

December 01, 2013, 05:06:36 PM
Reply #439

Alanvideo

Apologies if mentioned before but what was that little spat between Deulofeu and Andy Quy ( gk coach ) as the teams went off for half time . Quy seems to make a comment to our player who reacts with a 'snarl ' .
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 01, 2013, 05:10:13 PM
Reply #440

blob

the (correct) full replay is up-and-running now, if anybody wants to enjoy it again. a few ads to negotiate, but it's a perfect full screen showing :)

http://www.footballorgin.com/2013/12/premier-league-2013-2014-everton-vs.html