0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)
EVERY ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
38 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 44584 times)

December 05, 2013, 05:09:08 PM
Reply #855

The Analog Kid

A lad I work with has just came in and told a freelance journo (from Merseyside) was speaking to Moyes in the Lowry sometime after the game, and Moyes apparently called our fans a disgrace stating they should be ashamed of themselves after what he did for us over the 11 years.

:whistle:

December 05, 2013, 05:14:12 PM
Reply #856

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
lol makes it sound like he did it for us for nothing.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 05, 2013, 05:30:26 PM
Reply #857

The Analog Kid

As frustrating as he was at times with his tactics, our fans sung his name to the very end, as much as it hurt most of them. The final game his name was sung for almost the entire 90 minutes. Then the truth finally crept out about how the vacant managerial position was already his before half of our games were played.

So fuckin' ram it Dave.

December 05, 2013, 05:48:43 PM
Reply #858

KevtheRat

I woke to a phone call at 7am this morning to tell me my terminally ill (and mad blue) auntie passed away this morning minutes after being informed od last nights score. Thanks to the boys in blue she passed peacefully with a smile on her face.

December 05, 2013, 05:49:51 PM
Reply #859

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Really the best thing Moyes can do is shut up and get on with it.  We gave him a heroes send off, he responded by trying to unsettle our players and putting in 'derisory and insulting' bids for them and taking a sly dig at Roberto in his pre match interview.  That probably fired Martinez up even more to go to United and get all 3 points.

While I am grateful for the job he did with us, he should not see 11 trophy-less seasons as a success.  The same feat will not be allowed to happen for him at United.

The time for talking has stopped, David. 

If you can get anywhere near the same level of camaraderie and belief in that Manchester United squad that we have in our squad, you will have done extremely well.  We've replaced you with a better manager and a better man.  We are currently playing better football than at any stage of the past 11 years.  co-incidence?I doubt it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 05, 2013, 06:08:35 PM
Reply #860

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm not sure what he expects? Getting his new employer to put a bid in for our best player while still technically under contract to us probably isn't going to be the most popular move. And that was just the start of his shit.

December 05, 2013, 06:16:52 PM
Reply #861

Jamokachi

A lad I work with has just came in and told a freelance journo (from Merseyside) was speaking to Moyes in the Lowry sometime after the game, and Moyes apparently called our fans a disgrace stating they should be ashamed of themselves after what he did for us over the 11 years.

:whistle:

It will have hurt him though. I hate all this animosity that's developed, from both sides of the fence.

Anyway, on to what really matters, what a fucking win, safe to say I'm over the moon.

Yesterday was mums 50th birthday for which I flew home from Australia on Monday. Cheers Roberto and the boys for helping make it a perfect day!

December 05, 2013, 06:42:25 PM
Reply #862

bacon sarnie

Spring in me step today again.

NSNO

December 05, 2013, 07:10:40 PM
Reply #863

BigWoodenSpoon

Superb result last night lads.  Well done to your lot.

December 05, 2013, 07:13:38 PM
Reply #864

Paddockoldie

It will have hurt him though. I hate all this animosity that's developed, from both sides of the fence.

Not sure how you can say it's both sides.. Moyes was given a hero's send off when he left... then the truth came out.
That was of his own doing, so the fact it may have hurt him I doubt, as he's "not an emotional man" and has divorced himself from the club etc etc etc...
So, suck it up Moyes... You reap what you sow..

Now, Goodison could be upsetting for him..... and I don't mean us doing the double on them. 

December 05, 2013, 07:15:45 PM
Reply #865

Gash

Global Moderator
Superb result last night lads.  Well done to your lot.

Fuck off, you gloating bas.......................... ................oh wait, what?. ;)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:16:12 PM by Gash »

December 05, 2013, 07:28:25 PM
Reply #866

blob