0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 29447 times)

December 06, 2013, 12:14:58 AM
Reply #30

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar is so vital to us. Not only his defensive work which is outstanding but also he holds the ball well and never loses possession. Always makes himself available and is a real gem of a player.

he also generally turns it on against Arsenal
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 12:15:17 AM by Confucius »
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 06, 2013, 12:17:55 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's criminal how under rated he is, all because he doesn't run at players it seems. He makes us tick, everytime he got the ball last night he made it stick and he's always looking for that killer ball. Playing a 3 of Barkley, Mirallas, and Delofew is a massive risk.

December 06, 2013, 12:27:16 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's criminal how under rated he is, all because he doesn't run at players it seems. He makes us tick, everytime he got the ball last night he made it stick and he's always looking for that killer ball. Playing a 3 of Barkley, Mirallas, and Delofew is a massive risk.

by risk I think you meant mistake. it won't work. None of them are good enough defensively and we can't beat Arsenal with only 6 people defending
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 06, 2013, 12:50:30 AM
Reply #33

Shogun

Administrator
I haven't left him out because he isn't good enough. Left him out in case of fatigue.

He's by far our most intelligent player and the only attacking player who can control the tempo of a game from that position. He's also probably the most fouled player in the league.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 06, 2013, 02:49:25 AM
Reply #34

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I haven't left him out because he isn't good enough. Left him out in case of fatigue.

He's by far our most intelligent player and the only attacking player who can control the tempo of a game from that position. He's also probably the most fouled player in the league.

Can't believe you left him out.

December 06, 2013, 02:52:20 AM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
Can't believe you left him out.

That's it, I'm changing my poster of the year nomination!

December 06, 2013, 02:56:32 AM
Reply #36

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
That's it, I'm changing my poster of the year nomination!

Don't vote for me just for that...

December 06, 2013, 03:08:42 AM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

December 06, 2013, 09:22:52 AM
Reply #38

MexicanToffee

The only thing that will see us beat Arsenal on Sunday is Roberto Martinez.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

December 06, 2013, 04:48:13 PM
Reply #39

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar will play and score and reveal a t shirt that has a Mandela based message on it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 06, 2013, 05:07:03 PM
Reply #40

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar will play and score and reveal a t shirt that has a Mandela based message on it

Shout

December 06, 2013, 05:07:15 PM
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator
We haven't conceded from open play since 19th October against Hull.

Aston Villa 0-2 Everton
Palace 0-0 Everton
Everton 0-0 Tottenham
Everton 3-3 Liverpool
Everton 4-0 Stoke
Man Utd 0-1 Everton

Not bad.

December 06, 2013, 05:11:10 PM
Reply #42

Major Clanger

http://m.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/12/06/arteta-blues-have-been-great

Is it wrong that I still love Mikel? :)

In my dreams, once he hangs his boots up, he returns to us to get his coaching badges.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

December 06, 2013, 05:33:42 PM
Reply #43

Ross

http://m.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/12/06/arteta-blues-have-been-great

Is it wrong that I still love Mikel? :)

In my dreams, once he hangs his boots up, he returns to us to get his coaching badges.

I can see him taking over the reins in 10 years to keep us playing toffee taka, as Bobby moves on to manage Catalonia Independencia to victory over Manchester Murdochs in the Oligarch series.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 06, 2013, 06:59:52 PM
Reply #44

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I can see him taking over the reins in 10 years to keep us playing toffee taka, as Bobby moves on to manage Catalonia Independencia to victory over Manchester Murdochs in the Oligarch series.

I can't.

;)