0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 50482 times)

December 09, 2013, 02:37:57 AM
Reply #420

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Looked like the home team very very happy with the last two games, COYB still not on the martinez band wagon yet but hes slowly winning me over

I thought you'd sorted that? Because I havn't noticed you Whinging  :)
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

December 09, 2013, 02:53:52 AM
Reply #421

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Loads of arsenal fans on twitter saying we've been the best side they've played this season.

Going off this the amount of BITTER red shite fuming at everyone praising us is priceless!
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 09, 2013, 02:59:10 AM
Reply #422

sirblue57

Going off this the amount of BITTER red shite fuming at everyone praising us is priceless!

please tell me you have a link :) :)
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

December 09, 2013, 03:01:09 AM
Reply #423

Redartin

Had to go out so I listened to the last 20 mins of the match on the car radio.

Arsenal made 3 substitutions and fat shite Alan Green, (Eamon Holmes' sister in drag), said Wenger was possibly resting them for the Napoli game.

IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE EVERTON BOYS BOSSED THEM IN MIDFIELD.

December 09, 2013, 03:20:41 AM
Reply #424

goodtouchforabigman

Had to go out so I listened to the last 20 mins of the match on the car radio.

Arsenal made 3 substitutions and fat shite Alan Green, (Eamon Holmes' sister in drag), said Wenger was possibly resting them for the Napoli game.

IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE EVERTON BOYS BOSSED THEM IN MIDFIELD.
That Alan Green is a proper biased cunt who looks a bit like Baron Green Back from Dangermouse.

I was listening to the 1st 35 mins on Radio 5 and it sounded like we were playing shit. I then watched the games on a stream to hear Gary Neville waxing lyrical about our dominance of the game.

Total fucking gobshite.

December 09, 2013, 03:22:26 AM
Reply #425

Redartin

That Alan Green is a proper biased cunt who looks a bit like Baron Green Back from Dangermouse.

I was listening to the 1st 35 mins on Radio 5 and it sounded like we were playing shit. I then watched the games on a stream to hear Gary Neville waxing lyrical about our dominance of the game.

Total fucking gobshite.

He's probably pissed at us beating United mid-week.

December 09, 2013, 03:23:18 AM
Reply #426

The Good Citizen

Understand why people want to hilight Barkley for mom but he's still a work in progress for me. Infuriating at times he can do things that make him stand out on the pitch and then misplace the most simple of passes, it will come but he's still a few basic things to learn. He wasn't the main reason why we took a point today. Love watching him but, deulofeu... had so much faith that he'd make something happen from his 10 minutes on the pitch, the lad just demands the spotlight. That moment of brilliance just keeps it all going. Important moment in our season I think, soon as that drops and saw he was on the ball I thought, he'll make something happen.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 03:24:44 AM by The Good Citizen »
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

December 09, 2013, 03:28:06 AM
Reply #427

hill135

Understand why people want to hilight Barkley for mom but he's still a work in progress for me. Infuriating at times he can do things that make him stand out on the pitch and then misplace the most simple of passes, it will come but he's still a few basic things to learn.

I agree. But patience is a virtue. Give him 50 more games, which won't take long now he's established himself, and we'll have a serious player on our hands. The upside of him making his mistakes is that it's going to help him become a better player sooner  :thumbsup:

December 09, 2013, 03:47:34 AM
Reply #428

ally2

I agree. But patience is a virtue. Give him 50 more games, which won't take long now he's established himself, and we'll have a serious player on our hands. The upside of him making his mistakes is that it's going to help him become a better player sooner  :thumbsup:

As Paul Merson was saying, it's a huge deal to play Ross in that position at 20 years old. And it's perfect that he can rotate with Leon Osman as neither are going to pull a tantrum.

December 09, 2013, 03:53:42 AM
Reply #429

hill135

As Paul Merson was saying, it's a huge deal to play Ross in that position at 20 years old. And it's perfect that he can rotate with Leon Osman as neither are going to pull a tantrum.

Yeah Martinez has shown a faith in him which Moyes didn't and he's repaid it so far. Had some poor games but he's been responded well each time. And if he needs taking out of the firing line we've got the options to do it. It's a good situation for the team and for him.

December 09, 2013, 03:56:24 AM
Reply #430

Everton Mint

The Everton past and our future summed up here:

December 09, 2013, 04:00:08 AM
Reply #431

Everton Mint

Can believe this shite from Wenger... got zero respect for him after this...

Arsene Wenger accused Everton of dirty tricks after the Toffees hit back to hold the league leaders in a hugely-entertaining game at the Emirates.

Everton backed up their 1-0 win at Manchester United in midweek with another impressive display, controlling the first half, but Wenger felt Roberto Martinez’s men relied a little too much on a physical and cynical approach.

‘When we got out of the pressure and got into the passing, they stopped us every single time with a foul,’ he said.

‘To just make a foul without being punished by the referee is a huge advantage because after that you play ten against ten in one half again.’

Wenger ?  No, :wanker:

December 09, 2013, 04:03:12 AM
Reply #432

taffytoffee

What a result, I wasn't sure how far we could go this season but after watching that performance I think we can get top 4 if we can keep that standard of play. I think January is so important we must strengthen, I think a striker and cm is priority if lukaku gets injured we're in trouble, i hope kenwright gets the wallet out and I'm sure bobby will spend wisely he hasnt put a foot wrong yet.
COYB

December 09, 2013, 04:03:22 AM
Reply #433

Everton Mint

What a fuckin finish that was... and take that Arteta for all your fouling !

December 09, 2013, 04:04:48 AM
Reply #434

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck off....every time we countered, fucking Arteta would mow us down. Always hate Arsenal after we play them, proper moaning twats they are.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!