0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 29350 times)

December 07, 2013, 05:53:39 AM
Reply #60

hill135

Arteta will be waiting in the wings to step in though. And he's the shit. One of their most important players.

December 07, 2013, 05:53:47 AM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think he was expected to play anyway  Check the OP line up. My line up predictions are infallible.

what is YNFA?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 07, 2013, 05:55:03 AM
Reply #62

Shogun

Administrator
My sources say "You'll never fart alone"

I should note that although my line ups are perfect, premier league managers aren't and sometimes get them wrong.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 07, 2013, 06:02:10 AM
Reply #63

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
http://m.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/12/06/arteta-blues-have-been-great

Is it wrong that I still love Mikel? :)

In my dreams, once he hangs his boots up, he returns to us to get his coaching badges.

I reckon he might come back as a player within 2 years

December 07, 2013, 06:50:59 AM
Reply #64

Thornton_19

Reading through some Arsenal forums they think that once again we are punching above our weight and will come and park the bus.
I think we'll surprise them.

December 07, 2013, 07:02:30 AM
Reply #65

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 07, 2013, 07:06:49 AM
Reply #66

hill135

They're very confident aren't they?

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=323812

This why I don't like Arsenal. They think they're entitled to play their football and that any attempt to stop them is against the rules. The players think it too. They're nearly as bad as Barca for trying to referee the game. Noticed last season against us and then against Man Utd.

December 07, 2013, 07:17:56 AM
Reply #67

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon he might come back as a player within 2 years

Nah, he'll rejoin Moyes to shore up the Utd midfield.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 07, 2013, 12:40:27 PM
Reply #68

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
This why I don't like Arsenal. They think they're entitled to play their football and that any attempt to stop them is against the rules. The players think it too. They're nearly as bad as Barca for trying to referee the game. Noticed last season against us and then against Man Utd.

Yeah I used to like Arsenal but recently, certainly since they moved to the Emirates (I don't think it's connected!) they've become really annoying for things like that.

I guess it's the frustration of not winning like they had done.

Anyway, I've really wanted to beat them.

Hopefully we've got a chance tomorrow!

December 07, 2013, 05:11:10 PM
Reply #69

Alanvideo

Anything is possible now that we're not scared of going to ' big ' clubs and I fancy us to get at least a point. Martinez has won here with Wigan so it's no big deal for him.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 07, 2013, 07:32:15 PM
Reply #70

matty1878

arsenal are playing well and its at there ground similar to united, id take a point now if offered.
row u seat 167 park end

December 07, 2013, 10:02:19 PM
Reply #71

Dr. Sponge

I predict Deulofeu to replace Mirallas, and Barkley to retain his starting position. Then as you were for the rest of the team.

I can see this being a score draw, something like 2-2... But hopefully we will be looking for 3 points.

McCarthy in hard on Arteta. Set the bench mark.

December 08, 2013, 12:15:57 AM
Reply #72

Danny

Have you seen it on here though? We think we can beat anyone and they're top of the league so of course they'll be thinking the same way it is a home game after all.

December 08, 2013, 12:16:54 AM
Reply #73

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think Osman will come in for Barkley so we retain the ball a little better. I don't think Deulofeu will start.

December 08, 2013, 12:26:58 AM
Reply #74

hill135

Have you seen it on here though? We think we can beat anyone and they're top of the league so of course they'll be thinking the same way it is a home game after all.

Fair enough they are confident. They are the favourites. It's just that their players and fans view any attempt to stifle their gameplan  as 'kicking them off the pitch' and that they and Saint Arsene are above such vulgarities. It's hypocritical, especially when Wilshere charges around the pitch like an idiot, leaving the boot in but when they're on the end of they're up in arms at the ref.