0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 50480 times)

December 08, 2013, 12:28:09 AM
Reply #75

Danny

Fair enough they are confident. They are the favourites. It's just that their players and fans view any attempt to stifle their gameplan  as 'kicking them off the pitch' and that they and Saint Arsene are above such vulgarities. It's hypocritical, especially when Wilshere charges around the pitch like an idiot, leaving the boot in but when they're on the end of they're up in arms at the ref.

I just read the whole thing and some of them are twats as you'd expect on any forum really, one thing I found funny was someone saying that were a decent team but Martinez has us punching above our weight. How many managers are we going to have that keep us doing better than expected before teams just realise were actually good.

December 08, 2013, 12:35:08 AM
Reply #76

hill135

I just read the whole thing and some of them are twats as you'd expect on any forum really, one thing I found funny was someone saying that were a decent team but Martinez has us punching above our weight. How many managers are we going to have that keep us doing better than expected before teams just realise were actually good.

Hopefully they'll realise tomorrow after we beat them haha!

Some bad shouts in there though. One of them said something like "as if we'll lose to a team with Gareth Barry in it". Barry came out today and said Arsenal tried to sign him this summer.

December 08, 2013, 01:26:09 AM
Reply #77

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully they'll realise tomorrow after we beat them haha!

Some bad shouts in there though. One of them said something like "as if we'll lose to a team with Gareth Barry in it". Barry came out today and said Arsenal tried to sign him this summer.

That's cause their manager isn't a fucking idiot, only their fans.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 08, 2013, 09:24:51 AM
Reply #78

Alex6691

Missing this as I'm out on a date.

I am not impressed.

December 08, 2013, 09:27:31 AM
Reply #79

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Missing this as I'm out on a date.

I am not impressed.

Who was on a date while the united game was on?
Craig?

Worked last time!! If we win we might need to make the NSNO date night a regular thing for match days.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

December 08, 2013, 12:59:08 PM
Reply #80

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sam of south wasn't it?
Simply simply lovely

December 08, 2013, 03:21:18 PM
Reply #81

Toddacelli

I really feel with the build in confidence,  all the clean sheets we've been having and Martinez already putting one demon to the sword with ManUre, that we will win this.

Martinez will have the lads believing in themselves now and anything is possible.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 08, 2013, 05:20:07 PM
Reply #82

sarath

Does anyone have any spare tickets for the Arsenal game? Would be very grateful if you did!

December 08, 2013, 05:32:00 PM
Reply #83

sam of the south

Craig?

Worked last time!! If we win we might need to make the NSNO date night a regular thing for match days.

Haha, it was me, Lizz.

Hopefully there is something to it...

I'm having lunch with my daughter, so hopefully that counts too!
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

December 08, 2013, 05:45:31 PM
Reply #84

Bluedylan

Haha, it was me, Lizz.

Hopefully there is something to it...

I'm having lunch with my daughter, so hopefully that counts too!

You going on a second date then at some point Sam? Attractive Italian girl, if I remember rightly?

(also could you schedule all future dates for Everton games, as a matter of courtesy to your fellow blues?)
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 08, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
Reply #85

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone else hate watching us live on telly?

When I'm at the match I'm much less nervous throughout the game, until it gets late on and we're hanging on etc. Watching it on telly though I'm on the edge of my seat the whole match and my heart races as though it's the 90 minute all game!
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 08, 2013, 07:36:44 PM
Reply #86

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone else hate watching us live on telly?

When I'm at the match I'm much less nervous throughout the game, until it gets late on and we're hanging on etc. Watching it on telly though I'm on the edge of my seat the whole match and my heart races as though it's the 90 minute all game!
I always put it down to wanting everton to show the audience we are decent. At a game it's only blues anyway
Simply simply lovely

December 08, 2013, 08:18:09 PM
Reply #87

.Matty

Make kopites look like football geniuses that lot.

December 08, 2013, 08:21:43 PM
Reply #88

Haile GAZrselassie

Craig?

Are you free next week?

<takes tux to dry cleaners>
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 08, 2013, 08:31:30 PM
Reply #89

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Got a bad feeling about this....Howard has shaved his beard...
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!