0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 50479 times)

December 09, 2013, 12:26:40 AM
Reply #375

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
How did Deulofeu hit that goal? I've never seen anyone kick the ball like that before.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 09, 2013, 12:26:45 AM
Reply #376

Shogun

Administrator
Only negative point for me today was Lukaku.
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

December 09, 2013, 12:27:18 AM
Reply #377

Dvm23

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley: "I thought the draw was a fair result, it was end-to-end and we had as many chances as them. I couldn't be enjoying it (football) any more. This season's going well for me."

December 09, 2013, 12:29:27 AM
Reply #378

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Merson has said we could win the league? haha
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 09, 2013, 12:30:26 AM
Reply #379

Tinga

Apparently Merson has said we could win the league? haha

lolol I'm happy with any sort of european football.

December 09, 2013, 12:30:51 AM
Reply #380

Shogun

Administrator
It was nice to have 2 pundits in the studio who were in our corner for once. Even though Merson was ex Arsenal.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

December 09, 2013, 12:31:13 AM
Reply #381

Bluedylan

Yeah Lukaku was a bit average today. I just wish he wouldn't give up on the ball so much. When he loses it or somebody moves in a different direction, he just stands there motionless, and it looks fucking lame. Hassle the fucking defenders, big man. Do you realise how scary you look running at someone to put pressure on the ball?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:32:02 AM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 09, 2013, 12:32:32 AM
Reply #382

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

I liked that by accident! I thought it was fatigue mate, he looked dead on his feet at times.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 09, 2013, 12:34:24 AM
Reply #383

School of Science

On Wednesday the lasting memory of the match against Manu was our two fullbacks in their box in the last 5 mins, with the game at 0-0. This week it was Arsene Wenger dragging off his whole midfield and replacing them, cos they were...Tired. How many teams outpass Arsenal at the Emirates? Who would you prefer now Jack Wiltshire or Ross Barkley ?

TBH in the prediction thread I put us down for a loss, simply because we played United away and then had to travel up to Arsenal and play them away, in te space of four days. Arsenal played Hull at home and rested 5 players.

And for Wenger to do what he did is the highest compliment he can give us. If we can get a bit of luck with the injuries imo we can get top 4 . Loving watching us at the moment.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 09, 2013, 12:34:52 AM
Reply #384

Haile GAZrselassie

Wonder what they're saying on the Arsenal forums now??????????????????????

If we can take something like 16-18 points from our next 21 then we will have an excellent chance of top 4 this season.

If we can bring the likes of City, Utd and Arsenal back to our place in the 2nd half of the season in the same kind of form we are now, well, I don't dare think what might be possible.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 09, 2013, 12:36:14 AM
Reply #385

Gash

Global Moderator

Neville said it was hard to see at home, but some of the runs he was doing off the ball were brilliant, we just never got the ball to him.

December 09, 2013, 12:40:45 AM
Reply #386

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Still you can bet Arsenal wete terrified of Lukaku. Loved at the end when he just bulldozed some random gooner off the ball and got his shot off. There were a few times when he could have had the ball slipped through to him but a different option was chosen

Only negative for me today was McCarthy getting booled and missing Fulham. That game will be tougher than some think without him
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 09, 2013, 12:40:55 AM
Reply #387

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

we couldn't get it into his feet or into the space in front of him.

he is going to have dry days.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 09, 2013, 12:42:47 AM
Reply #388

Shogun

Administrator
Still you can bet Arsenal wete terrified of Lukaku. Loved at the end when he just bulldozed some random gooner off the ball and got his shot off. There were a few times when he could have had the ball slipped through to him but a different option was chosen

Only negative for me today was McCarthy getting booled and missing Fulham. That game will be tougher than some think without him

Might make it easier to reward Deulofeu with a place in the team though.

Lukaku
Mirallas Pienaar Deulofeu
Barry Barkley

Currently at Watford.

December 09, 2013, 12:43:56 AM
Reply #389

MmmblueBernard

How did Deulofeu hit that goal? I've never seen anyone kick the ball like that before.

At least he didn't try and nutmeg the keeper which he's tried twice and failed at in the previous 2 games.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama