0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 51016 times)

December 05, 2013, 08:25:20 PM
Read 51016 times

Haile GAZrselassie

3 games in 8 days is a big ask if you ask me. He looked pretty tired to me in the second half last night as well.

By the way how narrow does their team look with Wilshere and Cazorla on the wings? We really need our full backs involved as much as possible.

Agreed. And look at how involved Deulofeu was within minutes of coming on last night. Should of scored and gave them all manner of problems.

Pinning back their full backs with pace on both flanks gives us the best possible chance of beating them. We're full of confidence just now, lets use that.

Playing Pienaar as it's the "safe" option is what Moyes would have done. We're better than that now. We won the game last night by taking the game to Utd. Lets do the same here.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 08, 2013, 08:21:43 PM
Reply #1

Haile GAZrselassie

Who was on a date while the united game was on?
Craig?

Worked last time!! If we win we might need to make the NSNO date night a regular thing for match days.

Are you free next week?

<takes tux to dry cleaners>

December 09, 2013, 12:34:52 AM
Reply #2

Haile GAZrselassie

Wonder what they're saying on the Arsenal forums now??????????????????????

If we can take something like 16-18 points from our next 21 then we will have an excellent chance of top 4 this season.

If we can bring the likes of City, Utd and Arsenal back to our place in the 2nd half of the season in the same kind of form we are now, well, I don't dare think what might be possible.