0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 56297 times)

December 09, 2013, 05:03:03 AM
Reply #450

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Thing is though, under Moyes our fullbacks would get forward as well, so I don't get why they're focusing on that.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 09, 2013, 05:04:46 AM
Reply #451

sirblue57

because they are idiots
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

December 09, 2013, 05:05:50 AM
Reply #452

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Is that really what they said?  Jesus - how many years do we have to over-achieve for before anyone will finally accept that we actually a good team?

I don't think they did unless I missed it. They praised us on the whole although mills said girouds (spelling) wonder strike (that didn't hit the target) was worthy to get arsenal the three points.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 09, 2013, 05:06:02 AM
Reply #453

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Great stats today:

Possession: AFC 44% EFC 56%

Passes: AFC 403 EFC 515

Accuracy: AFC 79% EFC 84%

Shots: AFC 11 EFC 12

To be fair, they shaded territorial possession though.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 09, 2013, 05:06:06 AM
Reply #454

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Disappointing that those comments have been made really.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 09, 2013, 05:06:27 AM
Reply #455

arteta4spain

Is that really what they said?  Jesus - how many years do we have to over-achieve for before anyone will finally accept that we actually a good team?
without playing devils advocate id say when we win something. Typical motd with highlights similar to the utd game because we bossed one of the media darlings again.
The highlights are so shite. Anyone know where I could get any better highlights online?

December 09, 2013, 05:06:38 AM
Reply #456

Tinga

It was before the match where they used little key words in a small montage.

December 09, 2013, 05:07:14 AM
Reply #457

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Thing is though, under Moyes our fullbacks would get forward as well, so I don't get why they're focusing on that.

Exactly. I could understand it on Wednesday, when they were up even in the last five minutes at 0-0, which we would never have done under Moyes, but in general we did that all the time.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 09, 2013, 05:07:36 AM
Reply #458

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

I said this prior to the game as skysports highlighted it too. I can only think it's because they pay us so little attention they just didn't notice our fullbacks have done this for a while.

December 09, 2013, 05:09:40 AM
Reply #459

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think they did unless I missed it. They praised us on the whole although mills said girouds (spelling) wonder strike (that didn't hit the target) was worthy to get arsenal the three points.

It was in the build up. They put up dictionary definitions about the two teams and those were our words
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 09, 2013, 05:10:33 AM
Reply #460

arteta4spain

probably a mixture of lazy journalism and not fully appreciating our overall play because again, it'll go against the "top four". I hope we smash that top four by a few points and show what we're all about. Ive never felt this optimistic for a loooong long time. 

December 09, 2013, 05:10:43 AM
Reply #461

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I said this prior to the game as skysports highlighted it too. I can only think it's because they pay us so little attention they just didn't notice our fullbacks have done this for a while.

It's fucking criminal some of the shit they say about us.

They should start focusing on Jags bringing it out from the back, or Tim Howards improved distribution, or our ability to dictate a game, or how dangerous we are on the counter attack. These are things that Martinez has changed, not the full backs.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 09, 2013, 05:12:15 AM
Reply #462

hill135

It's fucking criminal some of the shit they say about us.

They should start focusing on Jags bringing it out from the back, or Tim Howards improved distribution, or our ability to dictate a game, or how dangerous we are on the counter attack. These are things that Martinez has changed, not the full backs.

But to do that Hansen and Shearer would actually have to watch the games. They haven't got time for that, despite being paid large sums of money to do nothing but watch, think and talk about football.

December 09, 2013, 05:12:36 AM
Reply #463

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
It was in the build up. They put up dictionary definitions about the two teams and those were our words

That's fucking shocking! Why do they treat us as though we were promoted 10 years ago and have been 'doing well' since?

Unless I don't have an alternative that'll be the last time I put motd on for highlights. Cunts.

December 09, 2013, 05:14:10 AM
Reply #464

arteta4spain

But to do that Hansen and Shearer would actually have to watch the games. They haven't got time for that, despite being paid large sums of money to do nothing but watch, think and talk about football.
what do you think it will take? Finishing top four? Europa league?  Or a big convincing win?