2 (3.8%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (sub)
0 (0%)
Stones (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 25272 times)

December 12, 2013, 06:41:06 PM
Reply #60

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He doesn't seem to rate him at CM though.

Well he played him there before we got Barry and McCarthy and also in the only game that, so far, either have missed since they've both been in the team.

Countering that, I would say that he could easily have brought Ossie on for Baines in the Derby but instead opted for Deulofeu.

That should be tempered by the fact that we were losing at the time though.

December 12, 2013, 06:44:19 PM
Reply #61

duncandisorderly

Don't think this will be as easy as most think - although i still expect us to win i think it will be one of those tight ones, maybe a late winner 2-1.

December 12, 2013, 06:50:33 PM
Reply #62

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think this will be as easy as most think - although i still expect us to win i think it will be one of those tight ones, maybe a late winner 2-1.

Quite possible in my view.

Christmas is all about results.

Hopefully our good recent form has given us the confidence/belief that we'll get good results even when things aren't going so well - there's often a lot of tight games in this period, although you'd imagine they'll come later in the run of games.

December 12, 2013, 07:16:09 PM
Reply #63

blueski

agree with this, we're coming off very good performances against top teams, they are on a new manager, and we are missing a key player; banana peel written all over it

still think if we played them 10 times though we should win 6 or 7
Nil Satis

December 12, 2013, 09:01:56 PM
Reply #64

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
You're by the main stand mate.

Thanks for that, Eddie
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

December 13, 2013, 06:29:15 PM
Reply #65

Major Clanger

I loved the fact that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger said afterwards they were a physical side. You know that he just cannot bring himself to say that Everton played really well - they have to be 'physical' because they like tackling people. So what if they do, but there was much more to that performance than that.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

December 13, 2013, 06:52:34 PM
Reply #66

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

December 13, 2013, 07:45:06 PM
Reply #67

Shogun

Administrator
As someone mention in the Arsenal match thread. You aren't allowed to go to the emirates and be the better team.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 13, 2013, 08:50:24 PM
Reply #68

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
As I think this will be the sort of game where we'll need to break them down I'm hoping it might work out in the end that we only have the one DM available for this game. In the Liverpool game we created a lot of chances when we only had the one DM in there and a more attacking minded midfield overall.

The 2nd half of the Liverpool game and the 1st half of the Newcastle one have been our best attacking displays so far this season IMO.

December 14, 2013, 06:42:57 AM
Reply #69

MmmBlueRamirez

Fulham are always poo on the road.

If we can recreate the first 45 minutes we had at craven cottage in the mickey mouse cup earlier in the season, over the full 90 mins at GP we should be OK.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 14, 2013, 06:47:26 AM
Reply #70

Bluedylan

RM has said they've played both Ossie and Heitinga in McCarthy's role in training, and they've also practised with Mirallas through the middle (and presumably Barkley deeper, and Deulofeu out wide).

Hope we go for the third option.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 14, 2013, 08:04:15 AM
Reply #71

ally2

As someone mention in the Arsenal match thread. You aren't allowed to go to the emirates and be the better team.

Everyone is conveniently forgetting Swansea outplaying arsenal at the emirates last season.

December 14, 2013, 03:01:07 PM
Reply #72

MmmBlueRamirez

Everyone is conveniently forgetting Swansea outplaying arsenal at the emirates last season.

Jeez, like I'm gonna remember that.

I can't remember what I did last week. Let alone what some club who I don't support, did at another club I don't support....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 14, 2013, 06:54:34 PM
Reply #73

Thornton_19

I captained Lukaku in Fantasy Football so he is not scoring today lads sorry!

December 14, 2013, 06:56:18 PM
Reply #74

bluestevie

Looking forward more now to the game as I'm now going as my cousin can't make it up for the game so i'm borrowing his season ticket
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson