0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Osman (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Swansea v Everton  (Read 30107 times)

December 17, 2013, 09:15:25 PM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Saying its a matter if how many is though

Roberto's taking us back to the 80s.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 17, 2013, 09:16:34 PM
Reply #46

Bluedylan

People saying 'it's a matter of how many' are deluded. Swansea are a team that could absolutely beat us on any given day. The arrogance is just human nature from improved performances, greater expectations and years of being viewed as minnows, and lucky to be eating at the big table with the rich clubs.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 17, 2013, 09:23:35 PM
Reply #47

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lets calm down a bit aye blarg, we're still only 5th

December 17, 2013, 09:35:26 PM
Reply #48

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Bollocks. We're only a few points off first, we've been beaten once all season, there's no need to fear. Respect the opposition, sure, but we're finally playing the way we should for the first time since the 80s.

Now where's that bottle of JD?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 17, 2013, 10:02:38 PM
Reply #49

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I am pretty excited about us at the moment but at the same time I think we probably got a bit carried away after the Arsenal game, a match that we didn't actually win.  If we get 5th this season it will still be a great achievement for Roberto Martinez in his first season with us.  Swansea still play a very good passing game and carry a good attacking threat so I don't expect it to be easy at all
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 17, 2013, 10:06:00 PM
Reply #50

Ross

Saying its a matter if how many is though

Might as well fuck the prediction league off then ha
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 17, 2013, 11:23:54 PM
Reply #51

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The weird thing about the unbridled optimism is we've dropped points against worse teams than Swansea this season. And in truth, the games where we have been built up to walk it have been the games we've struggled in the most.

I like the positivity though. RM's attitude is rubbing off I guess.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:24:16 PM by blueToffee »

December 17, 2013, 11:59:36 PM
Reply #52

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I expect us to win every game.
- Walt Disney

December 18, 2013, 01:17:45 AM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Tough game but we really need a cricket score. Houw about 3-0, we need to keep up our goal difference.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 18, 2013, 01:20:05 AM
Reply #54

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds good to me Con.
- Walt Disney

December 18, 2013, 01:27:41 AM
Reply #55

Gash

Global Moderator
Tough game but we really need a cricket score. Houw about 3-0, we need to keep up our goal difference.

Probably best not to mention cricket at the moment. ;)

December 18, 2013, 01:32:45 AM
Reply #56

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like Con is pushing the boundary. He may slip up soon.
- Walt Disney

December 18, 2013, 01:35:27 AM
Reply #57

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Probably best not to mention cricket at the moment. ;)

Trying my hardest to mention it as often as possible.

Michael laudrop is over rated( see how I kept it on topic)
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 18, 2013, 01:38:01 AM
Reply #58

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like Con is pushing the boundary. He may slip up soon.

You're so silly when it comes to stumping up cricket puns. I think we May edge it v Swansea to drive us up the table.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 18, 2013, 01:38:54 AM
Reply #59

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They're nothing. We'll hit them for 6.
- Walt Disney