1 (2.9%)
Joel (Sub)
0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
3 (8.8%)
Jelavic (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland  (Read 27610 times)

December 24, 2013, 03:07:10 AM
Reply #45

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
That was brilliant

He's great isn't he. I'll try and get all his articles on here, I forget sometimes. Blarg went to school with him.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 24, 2013, 03:27:59 AM
Reply #46

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He's great isn't he. I'll try and get all his articles on here, I forget sometimes. Blarg went to school with him.

Don't get him started again. Like an old man with a story....
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 24, 2013, 06:08:44 AM
Reply #47

The Analog Kid

Both home games over Christmas completely sold out, Sunderland should bring a decent turn out, no idea about Southampton like. Should make for a decent atmosphere anyway.

Dunno if anybody has touched on this yet now it's more or less confirmed but, Baines back, do you stick him in, or put him on the bench? The latter for me, Oviedo has done nothing wrong so I'd keep him in.

EDIT: RE- Baines. I obviously didn't see that big fuck off thread titled "Baines available for selection", did I?!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 06:13:20 AM by Analog Kid »

December 24, 2013, 06:35:54 AM
Reply #48

MmmBlueRamirez

If we don't smash Sunderland to Kingdom come then we don't deserve champions league football.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 24, 2013, 01:29:06 PM
Reply #49

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Both home games over Christmas completely sold out, Sunderland should bring a decent turn out, no idea about Southampton like. Should make for a decent atmosphere anyway.

Dunno if anybody has touched on this yet now it's more or less confirmed but, Baines back, do you stick him in, or put him on the bench? The latter for me, Oviedo has done nothing wrong so I'd keep him in.

EDIT: RE- Baines. I obviously didn't see that big fuck off thread titled "Baines available for selection", did I?!

Both clubs have only taken the lower tier allocation...Everton have the upper bullens.

December 24, 2013, 07:14:47 PM
Reply #50

cantoffee

Come out of the blocks firing and put this game to bed in the first half. Missing their best defender and he already wasn't that good.

Lukaku to get back to scoring in this match, hopefully have the chance to give him a break and not have to play 90 minutes.

December 24, 2013, 11:27:08 PM
Reply #51

duncandisorderly

As above, got to go at these from the start, try finish them quickly and stop them from getting any confidence, or it could turn into one of those nervous games which won't be easy.

December 25, 2013, 02:13:59 AM
Reply #52

tomlyes

Think we might see Naismith for Pienaar in this, he looked tired against Swansea!

December 25, 2013, 02:34:12 PM
Reply #53

sharpattack

As above, got to go at these from the start, try finish them quickly and stop them from getting any confidence, or it could turn into one of those nervous games which won't be easy.
I hate those sorts of games. Just for once I'd love to be 3-0 up at HT, instead it will probably be 0-0
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 25, 2013, 04:28:17 PM
Reply #54

Bally

Administrator
Ha ha. Love the one where the guy says "I'd arrange my deckchairs on the Titanic like this...." And then names the team

Yeah I enjoyed that too it's good to see a bit of humour from them, saying that the makems aren't too bed for that, the deluded coal munching cuts from their neck of the woods though are fucking terrible
It's the roll I way

December 25, 2013, 05:21:54 PM
Reply #55

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I hate those sorts of games. Just for once I'd love to be 3-0 up at HT, instead it will probably be 0-0

You don't seem to enjoy any game mate!

December 26, 2013, 12:47:28 AM
Reply #56

bluegrant

going to game whats the best bus from queens square to the oak pub ?

December 26, 2013, 01:10:17 AM
Reply #57

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
the oak was one out one in on derby day I am defo swerving that place tomoz

Simply simply lovely

December 26, 2013, 01:24:02 AM
Reply #58

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Get the 19/19a from bus stand 8 and just get off at Goodison and get down to the fanzone instead!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 26, 2013, 01:37:54 AM
Reply #59

sharpattack

You don't seem to enjoy any game mate!
I do, when we're 3 up!
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't