November 22, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs QPR  (Read 30965 times)

January 05, 2014, 11:54:25 PM
Reply #690

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's brilliant, I'm gutted when he doesn't do a match preview/review. Si, any chance of signing him for NSNO in this window?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:57:32 PM by Eddie »
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 05, 2014, 11:55:07 PM
Reply #691

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Funny that because I don't see a jimmywhack likes this below it! ;)

I think he's brilliant, I'm gutted when he doesn't do a match preview/review.
ha soz Eddie :-D

Simply simply lovely

January 06, 2014, 12:30:50 AM
Reply #692

blueski

Coleman was never a winger until moyes played him there
to be fair to moyes at the beginning coleman was nowhere near the defender he is now, his first start early on as RB he was dreadfully bad

being played at RM allowed him to have  a more experienced player in behind so he could learn and we could get the most from what he was good at at the time.

once he was more experienced and it made sense for the team coleman was moved back
Nil Satis

January 06, 2014, 12:33:22 AM
Reply #693

Simon Paul

Administrator
to be fair to moyes at the beginning coleman was nowhere near the defender he is now, his first start early on as RB he was dreadfully bad

being played at RM allowed him to have  a more experienced player in behind so he could learn and we could get the most from what he was good at at the time.

once he was more experienced and it made sense for the team coleman was moved back

and yet he did very, very well in the Blackpool team that got promoted playing right back....

he wasn't the player he is now, but then nor was Leighton Baines

pretty sure Coleman's first game for Everton was at left back as well wasn't it?

January 06, 2014, 12:47:36 AM
Reply #694

toffee_scot

and yet he did very, very well in the Blackpool team that got promoted playing right back....

he wasn't the player he is now, but then nor was Leighton Baines

pretty sure Coleman's first game for Everton was at left back as well wasn't it?

Yes, erm, this game - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8318447.stm

Looking at that bench it's encouraging to know we have come a long way.

January 06, 2014, 05:11:03 AM
Reply #695

dazfrancis

Under Roberto Martinez we no longer suffer injuries, we uncover opportunities for other players to get first team experience,

lolol

Excellent.

This sums up Martinez's mentality in a nutshell for me

January 06, 2014, 05:46:54 AM
Reply #696

Thomas

What i seen yesterday I wanted to see from an Everton team for a long time. Far too many years we've watched teams pass us off the park, move so fluidly it was like a production of the Nutcracker.

Yesterday we had touches of flair and good movement. Its good to see and hopefully it continues, it certainly seems to produce goals.

January 06, 2014, 06:49:02 PM
Reply #697

MmmBlueRamirez

Yesterday we had touches of flair and good movement.

Touches of flair and good movement?  Thats an understatement to say the least.

We've been playing like that for a couple of years now. Wherever have you been? Mars?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 06, 2014, 06:58:51 PM
Reply #698

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Touches of flair and good movement?  Thats an understatement to say the least.

We've been playing like that for a couple of years now. Wherever have you been? Mars?

Well, Mars is red...
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 06, 2014, 07:02:23 PM
Reply #699

MmmBlueRamirez

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama