8 (15.7%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Heitinga (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Everton v Norwich  (Read 25275 times)

January 06, 2014, 10:45:19 PM
Reply #15

MmmBlueRamirez

I'm not sure if Fer is suspended or not for this and the suspensions list on the TheFA website is down although most things say he's available.

He got sent off for 2 yellow cards against Crystal Palace which saw him suspended for the cup game against Fulham. However, as you may or may not remember, he carried over a suspension from the Netherlands on the opening day of the season and miss our match at Norwich. If you get suspended for a second time then usually the player gets another match added to the length of the ban. However he committed the first offence playing in Holland so it's a bit of a grey area.

Fer will be a big miss for Norwich if he is banned. Some chump will disagree with me though I'm sure..
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 06, 2014, 10:50:17 PM
Reply #16

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Fer will be a big miss for Norwich if he is banned. Some chump will disagree with me though I'm sure..

naaaa he is shit ;) ;D
I have to return some videotapes.

January 06, 2014, 10:53:03 PM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Been out of form recently. Im sure Barry and Mccarthy would keep him quiet though.

January 06, 2014, 11:19:59 PM
Reply #18

Shogun

Administrator
I don't think he is suspended. I'm sure he will be a bigger threat than David Fox would have anyway.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 06, 2014, 11:37:14 PM
Reply #19

Bluedylan

In the words of Eddie 'we'll twat these'.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 07, 2014, 02:48:13 AM
Reply #20

ally2

We'll twat these.

Completely agree.  It will be embarrassing.

January 07, 2014, 04:24:41 AM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Looking forward to stomping these.

Do still worry about our depth though.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 07, 2014, 04:34:22 AM
Reply #22

marky v

I'd like to have seen Fer play, at the time he was just what i felt we needed in the Centre of the park,

Barry and McCarthy have been incredible, i wouldn't change our midfield at all now just add some backup. 

January 07, 2014, 04:48:44 AM
Reply #23

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think he is suspended. I'm sure he will be a bigger threat than David Fox would have anyway.

Fer do's
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 07, 2014, 04:51:02 AM
Reply #24

blueski

I'd like to have seen Fer play, at the time he was just what i felt we needed in the Centre of the park,

Barry and McCarthy have been incredible, i wouldn't change our midfield at all now just add some backup. 
zero chance he'd get a game with us at the moment unless legs start spontaneously falling off 5 or 6 of our midfielders
Nil Satis

January 07, 2014, 04:53:24 AM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
zero chance he'd get a game with us at the moment unless legs start spontaneously falling off 5 or 6 of our midfielders

hmm,  he'd defo be behind McCarthy and Barry in those defensive mid spots but would be straight in there should one of them get injured or suspended, in a hypothetical world where he plays for us.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 07, 2014, 05:01:18 AM
Reply #26

marky v

not first 11 but the role he plays he would be in before Osman in either Barry or McCarthys position

January 07, 2014, 04:14:43 PM
Reply #27

MmmBlueRamirez

Fer would have been a good understudy for Barry.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2014, 05:52:28 PM
Reply #28

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
We owe these a beating after the last couple of seasons games. Last season at home 1-0 up going into the 90th minute then drawing 1-1 and away from home 1-0 up going into last few mins and losing 2-1. We also drew home and away the previous season too.

January 07, 2014, 06:33:16 PM
Reply #29

The Good Citizen

We owe these a beating after the last couple of seasons games. Last season at home 1-0 up going into the 90th minute then drawing 1-1 and away from home 1-0 up going into last few mins and losing 2-1. We also drew home and away the previous season too.

Generally we just have a shit premiership record against Norwich  Everton  1 - 5 Norwich City 1993/1994 probably the worst, in front of about 20,000 at Goodison, remember that game Efan Ekoku scored 4 I think.

The worst home attendance that season (from wiki) was a 1-2 home defeat in front of 13,000 v QPR.. christ imagine that.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day