8 (15.7%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Heitinga (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Everton v Norwich  (Read 25239 times)

January 07, 2014, 11:01:35 PM
Reply #45

The Good Citizen

Hope Deulofeu gets the winner at Anfield and shoots at the kop.

I'd like to see him bow three times to the kop, show he knows his history, spaniards are masters of the flamboyant bow.

I think giving it a Kevin Sheedy 2 fingered salute might be pushing in nowadays.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:11:33 PM by The Good Citizen »
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

January 07, 2014, 11:03:04 PM
Reply #46

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Hope Deulofeu gets the winner at Anfield and shoots at the kop.

I hope he gets the winner and pisses all over the kop in true Kopite tradition.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 07, 2014, 11:20:55 PM
Reply #47

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I hope he scores the winner, pulls down his shorts, and curls one out right in front of the kop

January 07, 2014, 11:22:40 PM
Reply #48

Bluedylan

Too far to suggest getting him a real machine gun ready on the sidelines?.....yep, too far.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 07, 2014, 11:27:46 PM
Reply #49

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Too far to suggest getting him a real machine gun ready on the sidelines?.....yep, too far.

Never too far when talking about them...!
I have to return some videotapes.

January 08, 2014, 04:26:00 AM
Reply #50

Heisenberg

Hope he scores then gets his Everton tattoo out

January 08, 2014, 05:20:59 AM
Reply #51

Cantoffie

3-1 Everton.  (Lukaku, Mirallas, and Osman)

Ps. Yes I'm back. :)
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

January 09, 2014, 02:22:34 AM
Reply #52

Cozzie

For some reason just can't stand playing Norwich, we always seem to falter against them.

Gonna go for a sneaky close 2-1 win.

January 09, 2014, 04:59:38 AM
Reply #53

sharpattack

Before we played Sunderland I wrote "if we can't beat them then what's the point?" Seriously, if we can't beat Norwich at home what is the fucking point?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 09, 2014, 05:05:29 AM
Reply #54

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Before we played Sunderland I wrote "if we can't beat them then what's the point?" Seriously, if we can't beat Norwich at home what is the fucking point?

Youve said this whats the point thing about a few teams

So before we played sunderland and you said if we cant beat these whats the point? What did you mean exactly?

If we didnt win that game we should just give up on the season?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 09, 2014, 05:11:18 AM
Reply #55

sharpattack

A few teams? No. I said it about the team that is bottom of the league and hadnt won a game in over 3 months. If you can't see that losing at home to really shite teams has a detrimental effect on a team's ambition then I repeat, what's the fucking point?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

January 09, 2014, 05:16:45 AM
Reply #56

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
A few teams? No. I said it about the team that is bottom of the league and hadnt won a game in over 3 months. If you can't see that losing at home to really shite teams has a detrimental effect on a team's ambition then I repeat, what's the fucking point?

Well you said it about Wigan in the cup last season, Sunderland and Norwich. Was just wondering what you meant, and I probably still am to be honest.

You can lose against shit teams and still have a good season

Man City lost against Villa and Cardiff but will quite possibly win the league this season

Just saying try not to let it get you down if we lose against a shit team!these things happen from time to time
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 09, 2014, 05:19:13 AM
Reply #57

sharpattack

They didnt lose those matches at home. The capitulation to Wigan at home in the cup was humiliating
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

January 09, 2014, 05:36:29 AM
Reply #58

Gash

Global Moderator

You're right, what is the point? If we lose this we might as well pack up, close the doors, sell Goodison for housing and go and support another team.

I take that's what you mean by "what is the point"?

January 09, 2014, 06:39:13 AM
Reply #59

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
They didnt lose those matches at home. The capitulation to Wigan at home in the cup was humiliating

Why on Earth are you bringing up that game?!

We lost to Sunderland at home, but we beat Chelsea there, Man City lost to Sunderland away and are unbeaten at home, United lose to everyone at home, Chelsea lost to Stoke and Newcastle away, Liverpool lost to Hull and Man City away and Southampton at home.

Does it mean all those teams gave up? No they are all fighting for the league and Champions League.

You really need to get a grip sometimes.
I have to return some videotapes.