0 (0%)
McGeady (sub)
1 (2.3%)
Stones (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: West Brom v Everton  (Read 48300 times)

January 21, 2014, 06:10:55 AM
Reply #720

Sozzled

January 21, 2014, 06:11:22 AM
Reply #721

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 21, 2014, 06:11:26 AM
Reply #722

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 21, 2014, 06:12:02 AM
Reply #723

Evertonian in NC

Yeh, that's the problem. I come across arrogant, which I am.  ;D

Self-awareness gets a like!  And you do make good points sometimes.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 21, 2014, 06:12:05 AM
Reply #724

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I agree that if you're negative you feel the brunt of the forum. Like anywhere if you don't go with the status quo you get 'marked'

Where you go wrong in my opinion is that you seem to dwell on the negatives too much and blow some of them out of proportion.

There's nobody that isn't disappointed on here tonight, I was gutted when the full time whistle went. I also love a good moan but you've got to accept that we won't always win games we should win or play the way we know we can. It's football, nobody wins every game they should.

I choose to focus on the positives after games like tonight to make myself feel better, otherwise I'll wake up pissed off. But it doesn't for one second mean I'm happy to take a point at west brom or any other shite team.

I can't go on twitter at the moment because of the negativity on there. Maybe when you dwell on them you have the same effect on NSNO posters? You've got to remember we all want everton to win every game. Some of us just accept it won't happen.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 21, 2014, 06:12:20 AM
Reply #725

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Yeh, that's the problem. I come across arrogant, which I am.  ;D

Where has arrogant come from??
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 06:14:51 AM
Reply #726

Sozzled

Lizz I'm going to be honest you show your age on here. I cringe at some of your posts. The avatar doesn't do you any favours and you always seem to jump on the bandwagon. It's boring. Just refrain from communication with me now.

January 21, 2014, 06:14:52 AM
Reply #727

Alfie Noakes

Yes, stop going on then.

Indeed, I will stop you Master Marker. You Sir Sozzled. I lie in awe.

January 21, 2014, 06:15:23 AM
Reply #728

Evertonian in NC

Third positive - the first two episodes of "True Detective" have been really, really good.  Maybe watch that to cleanse one's pallette from today.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 21, 2014, 06:16:11 AM
Reply #729

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

The term arrogant is attributed to Catherine of Aragon who, being a staunch Catholic, refused to accept her divorce from Henry VIII and insisted on being referred to as the Queen of England until the day she died.

I don't know where Sozzled gets his from though

January 21, 2014, 06:16:32 AM
Reply #730

Evertonian in NC

Now I just have to disagree.  Lizz' presence and avatar always make me very, very happy.

January 21, 2014, 06:17:39 AM
Reply #731

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You spelt ignorant wrong Con

Damn autocorrect

Don't upset him Con.

Why can't I be truthful. Apparently it's all he goes on about. So if he can be truthful so can I.

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 21, 2014, 06:19:09 AM
Reply #732

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Lizz I'm going to be honest you show your age on here. I cringe at some of your posts. The avatar doesn't do you any favours and you always seem to jump on the bandwagon. It's boring. Just refrain from communication with me now.

Obviously as well as being arrogant you are no gentleman sir. Speaking to the First Lady of NSNO like that. A duel it is. Pistols or swords at dawn? Your choice
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:21:02 AM by Brownie20 »

January 21, 2014, 06:20:02 AM
Reply #733

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Damn autocorrect

Why can't I be truthful. Apparently it's all he goes on about. So if he can be truthful so can I.

I was being sarcastic buddy. He gets a little sensitive.

January 21, 2014, 06:22:09 AM
Reply #734

kewns23

Did we lose. ? Bloody hell we got a draw not a bad result its not like west brom have been getting battered everyweek,

Again it does seem some players turn up thinking we where gonna win. However to be fair the team is a bit disjointed latetly with injures and we can't complain too much we have had some luck this season with results. ( ie place away we should deffo lost)  I just think since turn of the year our luck has ran out, hopefully get a few more players and make some more competition for places.

The only one thing I dissgree with bobby or most managers  is the way he brings players straight back in after injury l, I personally feel if a player comes in and performs well doesn't he desevere thd right to stay in the team  ?? But then again am not a manager lol

As for derby I'd take a point, would love I win but I just feel Liverpool attack is too strong and that is the main difference between us just imagine where we would be if we had an attack like that!!! Coyb
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">