0 (0%)
McGeady (sub)
1 (2.3%)
Stones (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: West Brom v Everton  (Read 52268 times)

January 21, 2014, 06:22:36 AM
Reply #735

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously as we'll as being arrogant you are no gentleman sir. Speaking to the First Lady of NSNO like that. A duel it is. Pistols or swords at dawn? Your choice

Use wit rather, you might stab yourself with swords and you won't have a zulu shield to protect you
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 21, 2014, 06:22:49 AM
Reply #736

Sozzled

I was being sarcastic buddy. He gets a little sensitive.

Lmao are you serious.... You can't be. I thought we straightened this out. It was you who got a little emotional last time we crossed paths. We agreed a truce and you seem to have broken it. Brownie you are not a gentleman  ;D

January 21, 2014, 06:22:51 AM
Reply #737

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Lizz I'm going to be honest you show your age on here. I cringe at some of your posts. The avatar doesn't do you any favours and you always seem to jump on the bandwagon. It's boring. Just refrain from communication with me now.

Im not sure im much younger than you but ok ill log off now.

Enjoy your evening lads x
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 06:28:29 AM
Reply #738

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Lmao are you serious.... You can't be. I thought we straightened this out. It was you who got a little emotional last time we crossed paths. We agreed a truce and you seem to have broken it. Brownie you are not a gentleman  ;D

See what I mean? Mate, I want to like you, you're a blue and there's enough arse holes in the world already. But you really don't help yourself. Especially when you talk of upsetting the status quo etc. people are going to disagree with you. They disagree with me over things but I don't go on about a clique etc. I look at some of your replies and think there's a someone who either needs a cwtch (cuddle) or a slap. You wouldn't last two seconds in my rugby club with someone of the stuff we say to each other, but we don't take it personally. Come on mate embrace he positives in life, you'll live longer
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 21, 2014, 06:30:27 AM
Reply #739

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Use wit rather, you might stab yourself with swords and you won't have a zulu shield to protect you

I don't need swords or pistols mate. Just giving him the options that will give him the best chance of surviving against the Brown Bear
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 21, 2014, 06:35:44 AM
Reply #740

Alfie Noakes

Obviously as well as being arrogant you are no gentleman sir. Speaking to the First Lady of NSNO like that. A duel it is. Pistols or swords at dawn? Your choice

He has internet bullets mate.
He read one of my posts before I'd posted, he's that fast.
I reckon he had a tough childhood.

January 21, 2014, 06:40:09 AM
Reply #741

Alfie Noakes

.... or is having one.

January 21, 2014, 06:42:10 AM
Reply #742

The Good Citizen

Lizz I'm going to be honest you show your age on here. I cringe at some of your posts. The avatar doesn't do you any favours and you always seem to jump on the bandwagon. It's boring. Just refrain from communication with me now.

Don't even feel the need to defend Lizz's reputation on here, goes without saying... but just for the record, her avatar is boss.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

January 21, 2014, 06:47:28 AM
Reply #743

Sozzled

Don't even feel the need to defend Lizz's reputation on here, goes without saying... but just for the record, her avatar is boss.

No doubt she comes across well to you and others, she's probably a nice girl. But from where I'm sitting she just bombards me every single day. I'm bored of it. Just look through her past posts. It's consistent disagreement and as soon as someone disagrees with me she's there like a shot. It's all there.

January 21, 2014, 06:51:06 AM
Reply #744

Alfie Noakes

No doubt she comes across well to you and others, she's probably a nice girl. But from where I'm sitting she just bombards me every single day. I'm bored of it. Just look through her past posts. It's consistent disagreement and as soon as someone disagrees with me she's there like a shot. It's all there.

You'll get over it. At least you're a blue.

January 21, 2014, 06:59:19 AM
Reply #745

The Good Citizen

Mate look at your rep your a constant source of antagonism. I don't mind an alternative view, Sharpattack gets panned but a forum needs that sort of poster, he's consistent and just puts his view across, you just come across as a wum. I don't begrudge anyone's view and fight your corner by all means but you have to see you're just winding people up on a more personal level. dunno, you are what you are like anyone else. You gotta see you though, you get on people's tits, more than any other person on here. If it were me, I'd work on that. Like brownie says I don't like in fighting we all want the same thing right? Be a bit more gracious and people will respond in kind, post your view but just stop trying to go against the grain so hard as that's how it seems.

January 21, 2014, 07:07:22 AM
Reply #746

Sozzled

Mate look at your rep your a constant source of antagonism. I don't mind an alternative view, Sharpattack gets panned but a forum needs that sort of poster, he's consistent and just puts his view across, you just come across as a wum. I don't begrudge anyone's view and fight your corner by all means but you have to see you're just winding people up on a more personal level. dunno, you are what you are like anyone else. You gotta see you though, you get on people's tits, more than any other person on here. If it were me, I'd work on that. Like brownie says I don't like in fighting we all want the same thing right? Be a bit more gracious and people will respond in kind, post your view but just stop trying to go against the grain so hard as that's how it seems.

To be honest mate. You want to look at the posts I'm getting. I am a WUM and I do find it funny. But there's loads on here who are just feeding the bait, WUMming me. It's hard to posts anything serious. I get tooled for the simplest of posts. It's not even about what's been said it's personal from previous exchanges.

January 21, 2014, 07:15:03 AM
Reply #747

The Good Citizen

To be honest mate. You want to look at the posts I'm getting. I am a WUM and I do find it funny. But there's loads on here who are just feeding the bait, WUMming me. It's hard to posts anything serious. I get tooled for the simplest of posts. It's not even about what's been said it's personal from previous exchanges.

Well if you admit to being a wum what do you expect? You try to wind people up then get pissed when they bite? Ah fuck it. Off to bed.

January 21, 2014, 09:28:40 AM
Reply #748

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yet another match day thread ruined by sharpattack.

January 21, 2014, 09:37:33 AM
Reply #749

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Just read through the last 4 pages of this thread. I think I'm going to kill myself.