0 (0%)
McGeady (sub)
1 (2.3%)
Stones (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: West Brom v Everton  (Read 49435 times)

January 21, 2014, 05:26:28 AM
Reply #30

Sozzled

When we're shit, as we were tonight, people have as much right to vent their frustrations as they do laud us when we play well.

We were shit but didn't get beat, whichever way you look at it, that's a positive!

However, our inability to turn draws into wins is ultimately what will cost us 4th place this year. I warrant any of the teams that finish in the top 4 this season will have less draws than we have already. To challenge at the top end of the table, the majority of draws have to be seen as '2 points dropped' rather than '1 point gained'.

Spot on.

January 21, 2014, 05:30:50 AM
Reply #31

Sozzled

"Do we want it to happen so we write more story's and show how much we've moved on as a society? It's a non story a bit of attention seeking IMO.

Well done Thomas you're gay."

Oh hoh, yeah sorry if I hurt your feelings but I thought my reply was justified. Now just get on with your jolly life and we'll agree to differ.

It didn't hurt my feelings. I just marked you.  ;D

January 21, 2014, 05:31:29 AM
Reply #32

Sozzled

Ha Ha. You won't last long around here expounding views like that

It's boss.

January 21, 2014, 05:48:46 AM
Reply #33

Sozzled

You have.

I don't mind you Eddie you seem a neutral poster which is good. I've read some of Sharpattacks posts and disagreed but tonight he's spot on and has been numerous times.

January 21, 2014, 05:59:08 AM
Reply #34

Sozzled

You are dubious.
Shame we can't just talk about football.
I know there are lots of attention seekers on the net...

Yes, stop going on then.

January 21, 2014, 06:02:00 AM
Reply #35

Sozzled

I don't disagree with everything he says myself, he can make some good points at times. There's no denying we were poor tonight, people will have debate, which is good.

What isn't good is when he makes suggestions you can only have one type of view on here (positive) and can't go against it or you'll be banned/bullied. That's not the case.

I agree that if you're negative you feel the brunt of the forum. Like anywhere if you don't go with the status quo you get 'marked'

January 21, 2014, 06:05:46 AM
Reply #36

Sozzled

"Always the victim its never your fault"

If I was arsed I wouldn't come on the forum. I get enjoyment from it.

January 21, 2014, 06:09:14 AM
Reply #37

Sozzled

You can also argue a point without being "argumentative."

Yeh, that's the problem. I come across arrogant, which I am.  ;D

January 21, 2014, 06:10:55 AM
Reply #38

Sozzled

January 21, 2014, 06:14:51 AM
Reply #39

Sozzled

Where has arrogant come from??

Lizz I'm going to be honest you show your age on here. I cringe at some of your posts. The avatar doesn't do you any favours and you always seem to jump on the bandwagon. It's boring. Just refrain from communication with me now.

January 21, 2014, 06:22:49 AM
Reply #40

Sozzled

I was being sarcastic buddy. He gets a little sensitive.

Lmao are you serious.... You can't be. I thought we straightened this out. It was you who got a little emotional last time we crossed paths. We agreed a truce and you seem to have broken it. Brownie you are not a gentleman  ;D

January 21, 2014, 06:47:28 AM
Reply #41

Sozzled

Don't even feel the need to defend Lizz's reputation on here, goes without saying... but just for the record, her avatar is boss.

No doubt she comes across well to you and others, she's probably a nice girl. But from where I'm sitting she just bombards me every single day. I'm bored of it. Just look through her past posts. It's consistent disagreement and as soon as someone disagrees with me she's there like a shot. It's all there.

January 21, 2014, 07:07:22 AM
Reply #42

Sozzled

Mate look at your rep your a constant source of antagonism. I don't mind an alternative view, Sharpattack gets panned but a forum needs that sort of poster, he's consistent and just puts his view across, you just come across as a wum. I don't begrudge anyone's view and fight your corner by all means but you have to see you're just winding people up on a more personal level. dunno, you are what you are like anyone else. You gotta see you though, you get on people's tits, more than any other person on here. If it were me, I'd work on that. Like brownie says I don't like in fighting we all want the same thing right? Be a bit more gracious and people will respond in kind, post your view but just stop trying to go against the grain so hard as that's how it seems.

To be honest mate. You want to look at the posts I'm getting. I am a WUM and I do find it funny. But there's loads on here who are just feeding the bait, WUMming me. It's hard to posts anything serious. I get tooled for the simplest of posts. It's not even about what's been said it's personal from previous exchanges.