0 (0%)
McGeady (sub)
1 (2.3%)
Stones (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: West Brom v Everton  (Read 47010 times)

January 21, 2014, 04:07:39 AM
Reply #30

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair 4th place is going to be all about how us, spurs, the shite and utd play eachother. We raise our game and win some biggies coming up then we're laughing. Was always going to be this way and we always raise our game,  I can only hope this serves as a kick up the arse, performances improve and we sign a quality striker.

hmmm maybe not when we dont always beat the shit teams and liverpool whollop them.....
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 04:15:16 AM
Reply #31

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I hate over reactions and im not one to do it at all, i think its fair to say that when we dont win games i try to be diplomatic and find positives but i am absolutely dreading the derby after that. I was really looking forward to it before this game, i thought we would batter them. But with losing Coleman and looking how tired we look, i seriously think we are going to get a hiding. :'( there was no creativity and when we did create something it was Coleman and Mirallas pretty much.  Baines was again fucking shit, Lukaku is so lazy im in disbelief, and he is, he gets plenty of service, how can other players score and we usually end up with 20 shots if there is nothing going on in the box?? he doesnt jump for headers either which pisses me off no end. Osman....well ill leave it there. Im shitting myself now, ugh can we skip this one?!

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 04:33:32 AM
Reply #32

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Its true its maybe even more annoying when people cant even express their disappointment or anger because others jump in with positives, which is good but its still annoying because people are made to feel stupid for being so angry.

But Sharp and maybe Sozzled, its constant and continuous even when we win!!!

Im over the game now i think, im pissed off, its ruined my week and i cant look at the table at the moment because of our position but i think im over it.

What i am frustrated with is the Coleman will probably miss the derby, as will Barkley, Deulofeu and maybe Pienaar. Our best players, our most creative and the ones who make us click. Now thats gutting and i dont think we have enough to beat the shite without them. Im frustrated with that because it always seems to happen in massive games! But what can you do?? shakeyheadman

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 04:48:54 AM
Reply #33

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley and Deulofeu back for the derby Lizz, don't worry, probably Pienaar too

Really though Mr Stealth? I dont think Barkley will be fit and Deulofeu isnt even back in the country yet!

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 04:51:41 AM
Reply #34

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
What you can do is have a better squad and ours ain't even close to our first 11.

We just need time to build that up, I think its more disappointing because of how exceptional we have been this season and then extremely unfortunate with injuries, I just expect the players coming in to be as good as the ones missing, so maybe i need to alter my expectations really; give the squad time to develop and increase before thinking we will win the lot haha

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 04:56:31 AM
Reply #35

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
was told he will have an injection and play in the derby from a source who usually knows his stuff.  Could really do with him back

If you are correct ill piss my pants.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 04:58:03 AM
Reply #36

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
The squad is in better shape than ever. But still not good enough.

Look at the depth of Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Spurs.

That's a silly argument Sozzled and you know it. Think of the money they have to spend.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 05:10:52 AM
Reply #37

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
We've already established he's deluded. How much more evidence do you need?

Dont speak about my man like that >:(

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 05:11:28 AM
Reply #38

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Stop using logic. Don't you know this place runs on emotion?

Proper loving this little romance you two have going on!! :D

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 06:04:13 AM
Reply #39

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I agree that if you're negative you feel the brunt of the forum. Like anywhere if you don't go with the status quo you get 'marked'

"Always the victim its never your fault"

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 06:12:20 AM
Reply #40

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Yeh, that's the problem. I come across arrogant, which I am.  ;D

Where has arrogant come from??

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2014, 06:22:51 AM
Reply #41

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Lizz I'm going to be honest you show your age on here. I cringe at some of your posts. The avatar doesn't do you any favours and you always seem to jump on the bandwagon. It's boring. Just refrain from communication with me now.

Im not sure im much younger than you but ok ill log off now.

Enjoy your evening lads x

Vamos lá Everton!