0 (0%)
McGeady (sub)
1 (2.3%)
Stones (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: West Brom v Everton  (Read 52236 times)

January 21, 2014, 05:15:45 AM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Lizz and Stealth are our Posh and Becks.

Sozzled and Sharpy are our Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee...

I actually think they are the same person. Sharpie has created Sozzled to have a team mate during the match day thread
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 21, 2014, 05:26:10 AM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I used to go up with them a few years ago. March no good for me mate. I've got my graduation down in Twickenham and they've put it the same weekend as England v Wales. Hotel prices have fucked me right up for the month. Can't even take the Mrs and the spud as its looking at 500 notes for two nights for my mam and I in a premier inn

January 21, 2014, 05:36:05 AM
Reply #17

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
No worries Brownie,it's a nightmare trying to pick a saturday 3pm game,and the 2 games i said are the only ones  realisticly i can see being played then until the end of the season.

No worries son. I wanted to go up for the Cardiff match but its Wales Scotland that day

January 21, 2014, 06:11:22 AM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

January 21, 2014, 06:16:11 AM
Reply #19

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Where has arrogant come from??

The term arrogant is attributed to Catherine of Aragon who, being a staunch Catholic, refused to accept her divorce from Henry VIII and insisted on being referred to as the Queen of England until the day she died.

I don't know where Sozzled gets his from though

January 21, 2014, 06:19:09 AM
Reply #20

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Lizz I'm going to be honest you show your age on here. I cringe at some of your posts. The avatar doesn't do you any favours and you always seem to jump on the bandwagon. It's boring. Just refrain from communication with me now.

Obviously as well as being arrogant you are no gentleman sir. Speaking to the First Lady of NSNO like that. A duel it is. Pistols or swords at dawn? Your choice
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:21:02 AM by Brownie20 »

January 21, 2014, 06:20:02 AM
Reply #21

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Damn autocorrect

Why can't I be truthful. Apparently it's all he goes on about. So if he can be truthful so can I.

I was being sarcastic buddy. He gets a little sensitive.

January 21, 2014, 06:28:29 AM
Reply #22

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Lmao are you serious.... You can't be. I thought we straightened this out. It was you who got a little emotional last time we crossed paths. We agreed a truce and you seem to have broken it. Brownie you are not a gentleman  ;D

See what I mean? Mate, I want to like you, you're a blue and there's enough arse holes in the world already. But you really don't help yourself. Especially when you talk of upsetting the status quo etc. people are going to disagree with you. They disagree with me over things but I don't go on about a clique etc. I look at some of your replies and think there's a someone who either needs a cwtch (cuddle) or a slap. You wouldn't last two seconds in my rugby club with someone of the stuff we say to each other, but we don't take it personally. Come on mate embrace he positives in life, you'll live longer

January 21, 2014, 06:30:27 AM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Use wit rather, you might stab yourself with swords and you won't have a zulu shield to protect you

I don't need swords or pistols mate. Just giving him the options that will give him the best chance of surviving against the Brown Bear

January 21, 2014, 01:24:24 PM
Reply #24

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So you admit to being a WUM. That's fine then whatever floats your boat. But in my book that leaves you open to everything you get and are fair game for criticism.However, judging by the other other comments you make - about people seizing on the chance to have a go at you, looking for you in threads was another one, I would say that you can don't actually want to be a WUM. I think you are making a huge rod for yourself tbh.

January 21, 2014, 03:20:26 PM
Reply #25

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Right lts get something sorted here, I am fucking sick of all the sniping and bitching at certain posters, if you dont agree then you dont agree, there is no call for giving abuse and calling people names or shit like that, it's becoming very fucking tedious.

heres an idea you have your views and others have theirs, heres what you do,

" i dont agree with that, this is what I think"

not and i mean NOT " shut up you soft cunt "

just because someone doesnt agree doesnt mean their view is not fucking valid.

i may start dishing warnings to the people who fire shots across the boughs to try and get a reaction, if there is a problem wit a poster and they are being a fucking troll then they will be dealt with , we have done a good enough job of it up to yet , i am sure we will carry that on.

in short try giving a bit of perspective and understand not everyone agrees with you,untill you can do that get the fuck over yourself .

i am sick of the Match threads getting ruined by the same fucking people saying the matchday thread has been ruined by the same fucking people

I like you when you're angry x

January 21, 2014, 05:04:10 PM
Reply #26

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I think we were shocked at how quickly WBA came out of the blocks. They brought Big Vic on earlier than expected as well. Momentum shift and it does affect you