Man of the match

Mirallas
46 (83.6%)
Barkley
1 (1.8%)
No One
8 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 43859 times)

January 23, 2014, 12:21:35 AM
Reply #45

marky v

Can anyone substantiate any of these Seamus, Pienaar, Deulofeu rumours please? Just be nice to know there's some substance to it, before I get too happy.

there was a different one with Pienaar and Coleman but not sure where, it was off newsnow everton

January 23, 2014, 12:27:56 AM
Reply #46

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Richard Buxton isn't credible in any way
He is alive!!

Simply simply lovely

January 23, 2014, 04:14:33 PM
Reply #47

The Good Citizen

there was a different one with Pienaar and Coleman but not sure where, it was off newsnow everton

Reading reports, RM has just skirted the issue of ruling anyone out really so I'm being positive and thinking no news is good news, he'll probably assess after the Stevenage game too and see if we suffer any more injuries and run through a light training session following that and then decide. I'd guess Pienaar and Coleman have a 50/50 chance, Deulofeu is probably in the hands of Barca and Barkley I just can't see Martinez risking an injection. I'd guess we'll have 1 of these 4 available.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:17:20 PM by The Good Citizen »
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

January 23, 2014, 04:36:57 PM
Reply #48

marky v

Agreed mate if Barkley is not 100% we should leave him out, as good as it would be to have our best players on the pitch it's just not worth the risk

January 23, 2014, 05:01:38 PM
Reply #49

On Timmy Cahills Head

Personally I dont think we will see Deulofeu.  Surely if there was any chance he would be back at Finch Farm by now.
Fingers crossed for Barkley, Coleman and Pienaar but they could all go either way.

January 23, 2014, 05:13:22 PM
Reply #50

Shogun

Administrator
Martinez said he'll be back by the end of next week.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 23, 2014, 05:18:13 PM
Reply #51

Fellainis Hairdresser

hopefully coleman will be back then, just can't see us winning though
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 23, 2014, 09:11:13 PM
Reply #52

The Good Citizen

A draw will be fine, keep us in touch and allow time for us to get back to full strength for the run in.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

January 23, 2014, 09:17:20 PM
Reply #53

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd take a draw, keeps us in the hunt.

A defeat and I really can't see us making the points up

January 23, 2014, 10:17:46 PM
Reply #54

Fellainis Hairdresser

no lucas or Johnson, makes them weaker at the back than they already are I suppose.

tbh just got stop sturridge and suarez imo.
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 23, 2014, 10:24:17 PM
Reply #55

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We should start with Naismith whose sole job it will be to injure Saurez so he's out for the season. They've done it with so many of our players over the years, time for revenge.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 23, 2014, 11:42:44 PM
Reply #56

Thornton_19

I'd take a draw, keeps us in the hunt.

A defeat and I really can't see us making the points up

Think both teams would take a point and look to win 4th place in other fixtures.

January 23, 2014, 11:50:02 PM
Reply #57

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think the shite will be looking to win this. And so should we. But a point wouldn't be the end of the world.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 24, 2014, 12:02:06 AM
Reply #58

Shogun

Administrator
I'm sorry but I think we should win. They pretty much have their possible first choice back four of Enrique, Agger, Sakho and Johnson out injured. I know we have our injuries in attacking positions but still.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 24, 2014, 12:04:30 AM
Reply #59

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sorry but I think we should win. They pretty much have their possible first choice back four of Enrique, Agger, Sakho and Johnson out injured. I know we have our injuries in attacking positions but still.

They have Suarez and Sturridge who look like scoring everytime they go forward.

Their defence is dreadful, but they're better than us going forward.