October 22, 2019, 10:03:19 PM

Author Topic: Zlatan Ibrahimovic  (Read 12424 times)

May 15, 2010, 08:30:07 PM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
but he doesnt show up in big games

Like the Arsenal semi?

Im sure you get your football information from the Daily Star

May 15, 2010, 08:36:21 PM
Reply #16

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
When I replied earlier I was hoping this wouldn't turn in to yet another Ibra debate and that people might actually discuss the potential transfer issue that Fast Lane was posting about rather than just spout the usual tedious "overrated" comments.

May 15, 2010, 08:38:24 PM
Reply #17

everton-4-ever

When I replied earlier I was hoping this wouldn't turn in to yet another Ibra debate and that people might actually discuss the potential transfer issue that Fast Lane was posting about rather than just spout the usual tedious "overrated" comments.

agree mate but the when the figures 40m you cant help but ask why?  he certainly aint worth it

do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

May 15, 2010, 08:50:10 PM
Reply #18

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
agree mate but the when the figures 40m you cant help but ask why?  he certainly aint worth it

Someone should have told Guardiola and Barcelona that he's overrated, saved them thinking it was worth signing him in the first place.

It's just boring now though, he divides opinion and everyone is set on one side of the fence when it comes to him.  There's no point either side going on about it any more.

May 15, 2010, 09:04:56 PM
Reply #19

Danny

If Aguero is worth 40 million Euros then Ibrahimovic certainly is, he's 6 ft 3 quick good in the air and great with the ball at his feet. If there was ever a foreigner made for the premier league then it's him, having said that he better not go to City.

May 15, 2010, 09:08:20 PM
Reply #20

Sprooly

Like the Arsenal semi?

Im sure you get your football information from the Daily Star

there is always an exception to the rule

May 15, 2010, 09:09:19 PM
Reply #21

Haile GAZrselassie

reminds me of berbatov.

can produce when he's arsed and he is capable of goals like his one v arsenal this year.

but he's a fucking moody twat who doesn't put the hard miles in to become anything like a world class player.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

May 15, 2010, 09:09:25 PM
Reply #22

everton-4-ever

If Aguero is worth 40 million Euros then Ibrahimovic certainly is, he's 6 ft 3 quick good in the air and great with the ball at his feet. If there was ever a foreigner made for the premier league then it's him, having said that he better not go to City.

thats just crazy talk

zlatan ibrahimovic is nearly 29 while sergio aguero is still a few weeks short of 22

and aguero is a better footballer and more exciting to watch

May 15, 2010, 09:15:52 PM
Reply #23

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

thats just crazy talk

zlatan ibrahimovic is nearly 29 while sergio aguero is still a few weeks short of 22

and aguero is a better footballer and more exciting to watch

Zlatan was 27 when they spent the money on him, and the price was over-inflated due to Eto'o's contract situation and the fact that Inter did not want to lose him.

Aguero is great but to say he's more exciting to watch than Ibrahimovic is wrong in my opinion.  Ibra is one of the most exciting players in the world because of the way he improvises and does the unexpected.  I would have thought even his detractors would have been able to at least credit that aspect of his game.

May 15, 2010, 09:20:59 PM
Reply #24

everton-4-ever

Zlatan was 27 when they spent the money on him, and the price was over-inflated due to Eto'o's contract situation and the fact that Inter did not want to lose him.

Aguero is great but to say he's more exciting to watch than Ibrahimovic is wrong in my opinion.  Ibra is one of the most exciting players in the world because of the way he improvises and does the unexpected.  I would have thought even his detractors would have been able to at least credit that aspect of his game.

he has the eye for the spectacular will grant you that

aguero running with the ball is far more exciting (imo)

if he moves here this summer i will wager that he becomes the biggest flop since shevchenko

both will have moved here with the big reps and good goal records

both will have come here to late in there carears with poor work ethics to make any kind of impact

the premier league is not a league to come to too if you wont work or in shevchenkos case couldnt work to the required levels

May 15, 2010, 09:21:08 PM
Reply #25

Derek

I'd like to see him in the Premier league, just to see how he'd do.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 15, 2010, 09:45:47 PM
Reply #26

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
This thread has turned unbearable, once again some very tabloid paper views in Ibrahimovic.

May 15, 2010, 09:53:24 PM
Reply #27

Sprooly

This thread has turned unbearable, once again some very tabloid paper views in Ibrahimovic.
why because people say he doesnt normally show up in the big games (which has been proven to be correct over a long time apart from the few games)

May 15, 2010, 10:03:23 PM
Reply #28

Gumpinio

"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

May 15, 2010, 10:37:51 PM
Reply #29

everton-4-ever

why because not evryone shares your views on him?

and how can you lable them tabloid views people do have and formed opinions from watching him in games

and for a young lad of under 20 your opinion of whats world class may well be different from say myself with an extra 15 years of watching  players

my views certainly are not formed from tabloid tidbits
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 10:43:19 PM by everton-4-ever »