October 20, 2019, 12:42:10 PM

Author Topic: Zlatan Ibrahimovic  (Read 12421 times)

May 21, 2010, 09:02:23 PM
Reply #60

Endless, Nameless

Some of it is just jaw dropping stuff isnt it

Zlatan Ibrahimovic' - Skills & Tricks Pt.1
Zlatan Ibrahimovic' - Skills & Tricks Pt.2
Zlatan Ibrahimovic' - Skills & Tricks Pt.3
Zlatan Ibrahimovic' - Skills & Tricks Pt.4

And that's just some of the stuff he does in-game. Phenomenal talent, and it's easy to give him stick for the last few months at Barca, but it's also naive to dismiss him.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

May 21, 2010, 09:26:02 PM
Reply #61

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I must admit that one thing I love about a Ibra thread every 3 months is the new vids I get to see of him doing what he does best.

May 22, 2010, 12:32:48 AM
Reply #62

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Spot on Craig, I never get tired of watching him play, he's an entertainer.  It's like THAT goal he scored for Ajax - I can watch it over and over it's that good to watch.

May 22, 2010, 04:03:06 AM
Reply #63

Endless, Nameless

Spot on Craig, I never get tired of watching him play, he's an entertainer.  It's like THAT goal he scored for Ajax - I can watch it over and over it's that good to watch.

You mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_lqMi4ykxg#

:shock:

Really annoys me when people call him shit, when their knowledge of him extends to the last 6 months at Barcelona.

May 22, 2010, 04:18:06 AM
Reply #64

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
That's the one of course.  Yeah it's not against great opposition, and the game was won, but it's a goal of pure genius.

May 24, 2010, 12:44:00 AM
Reply #65

Nicco

And his backheels are'nt there just for fun or to please to crowd... He does them to get something more out of the situation. Like that goal against Italy...

He was fully aware of the situation and his solution; A classic goal!  :hail:
Jönköpings Södra IF

May 24, 2010, 01:19:39 AM
Reply #66

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
And his backheels are'nt there just for fun or to please to crowd... He does them to get something more out of the situation. Like that goal against Italy...

He was fully aware of the situation and his solution; A classic goal!  :hail:

That goal was a brilliant bit of improvisation, and exactly the sort of thing that literally no other player in the world would have thought of and executed.  Having said that, he is guilty of over-elaborating at times - he prefers to try and backflick crosses a lot rather than simply heading the ball.

May 24, 2010, 02:14:42 AM
Reply #67

Nicco

That goal was a brilliant bit of improvisation, and exactly the sort of thing that literally no other player in the world would have thought of and executed.  Having said that, he is guilty of over-elaborating at times - he prefers to try and backflick crosses a lot rather than simply heading the ball.
Agree and there was some discussion between swedish and norwegian journo's about wheater Carew or Zlatan was the greatst scandinavian footballer. He ended that discussion with a classic qoute; "What he (Carew) can do with a football I can do with an orange!"

A qoute that hightlight both his skills and ego! Got to love the guy!
Jönköpings Södra IF

May 24, 2010, 02:19:11 PM
Reply #68

Endless, Nameless

And that quote he gave to the journalist asking insinuating he was gay with Pique. Something along the lines of:

"Bring your sister round to my house, and we'll see if I'm queer."

Legend.

May 24, 2010, 05:57:37 PM
Reply #69

.Rimbo.

With you on that bro. Only Messi can compare with Ibra on that list, very very different players but when it comes to skill and touch Ibra and Messi are top of that list

I wouldn't even say Messi is as good as Ibrahimovic when it comes to actually having the ball at his feet.

May 24, 2010, 06:10:44 PM
Reply #70

everton-4-ever

I wouldn't even say Messi is as good as Ibrahimovic when it comes to actually having the ball at his feet.

:shock:  :shock:
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

May 24, 2010, 06:11:29 PM
Reply #71

.Rimbo.

:shock:  :shock:

I meant if you take pace and running power etc. out of it. When it comes to just ball control, I can't see a better player in the World than Ibra'.

May 24, 2010, 06:25:26 PM
Reply #72

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I meant if you take pace and running power etc. out of it. When it comes to just ball control, I can't see a better player in the World than Ibra'.

I agree.

For pure ball work, there's no-one better.

May 24, 2010, 06:35:07 PM
Reply #73

Endless, Nameless

Yep. I completely agree.

June 10, 2010, 07:08:47 PM
Reply #74

everton-4-ever

i guess stoichkov is a member of the he is overated gang

Barcelona legend Hristo Stoichkov has branded Barca's Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic a "failure" and insists he will end up at Manchester City.  daily mirror today
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!