November 23, 2017, 04:07:52 AM

Author Topic: Deadline day jan 31 2014  (Read 40671 times)

January 31, 2014, 12:56:10 AM
Reply #60

wepull

Don't mind Rodwell back to be honest. There's a great player somewhere there in him. But is he better than Gibson who would be a similarish player.

January 31, 2014, 12:56:30 AM
Reply #61

Gash

Global Moderator
I think Rodwell might be another James Vaughan, full of promise but never able to stay fit. Vaughan seems to be a bit fitter now but the run of injuries have taken their toll on him and he'll never reach the level he clearly could have. Granted Rodwell's only 22 and still has bags of time on his side, but unless he can stay fit and get a full season under his belt I don't think he'll ever be more than another lost prospect.

January 31, 2014, 01:03:41 AM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have Vaughan back here in a shot.

He's to good for the championship

January 31, 2014, 01:24:10 AM
Reply #63

KingdingalingNL

if only it would happen  :hail:

What sign Klaas Jan Huntelaar's German brother klaus jan huntelar?

January 31, 2014, 01:49:30 AM
Reply #64

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Would love Rodwell back. We need him. Turn him ino a Cb. Him and Stones wiould be brilliant

Never really got the adulation of Rodwell. He just never looked like making one position his own. Played some good games but flattered to deceive for the most part. Obviously the ridiculous amount of time he's out injured each season can't be overlooked in stunting his development, but neither can it be overlooked in terms of him being a viable transfer.

January 31, 2014, 01:52:42 AM
Reply #65

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Haven't seen him lately, but if there was one player I wouldn't mind taking a chance on it'd be him.

January 31, 2014, 02:09:50 AM
Reply #66

farnhamtoffee

Didn't rate Rodwell that highly , amazing how many others thought differently.
James Vaughn was a great player , allways thought he was going to be a star in the making .

January 31, 2014, 02:11:49 AM
Reply #67

BrotherEstapol

This is different from the other thread....how?

January 31, 2014, 02:13:34 AM
Reply #68

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I started it a day too soon. Apologies. The idea was that all deadline day nonsense would be placed in here.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:14:17 AM by Jimmywhack »

Simply simply lovely

January 31, 2014, 02:13:41 AM
Reply #69

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This is different from the other thread....how?

This is exclusively about deadline day, whereas the other is everton transfer rumours in general!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 31, 2014, 02:15:01 AM
Reply #70

jongre123

This is for one day. I guarantee it will pass the other in number of pages and will be filled with shite about Holtby, Riquelme and Manuel Fernandes.

January 31, 2014, 02:27:42 AM
Reply #71

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
This is for one day. I guarantee it will pass the other in number of pages and will be filled with shite about Holtby, Riquelme and Manuel Fernandes.

ANd Rodwell hopefully

I reckon MArtinez might try to hijack a few deals. It's all he does
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 31, 2014, 02:30:57 AM
Reply #72

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Actually I just found out after it come up earlier that Fernandes apparently signed a pre-contract agreement with Lokomotiv Moscow so at least that's one off the table :)

January 31, 2014, 02:36:00 AM
Reply #73

Ross

Actually I just found out after it come up earlier that Fernandes apparently signed a pre-contract agreement with Lokomotiv Moscow so at least that's one off the table :)

Signed a contract?

That man's word is his bond....
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 31, 2014, 02:36:12 AM
Reply #74

Alanvideo

.......completely agree but the lad is injury prone . Would have been an Everton legend.
We are special ,we are Everton.