December 17, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace (Postponed)  (Read 25470 times)

February 11, 2014, 04:48:02 PM
Read 25470 times

Ross

We need a start to the game that we've not seen since Newcastle, right at them with as much pace up top as possible. Get the crowd up for it early on and get a goal then they've got to make a game of it. Our problems of late have stemmed from not getting the first goal when we are on top and it leads to a few nerves creeping in obviously, get over that hurdle and we should be on for a relatively easy night and a comfortable win.

The one concern is Palace are likely to use the same sort of tactics that did for us at Anfield, sit deep, by pass midfield and look to use the pace of Ince, Puncheon and Chamakh. Although their no way as lethal its still something we need to be ready for.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 12, 2014, 07:48:18 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Howard will be short odds for first goalscorer.

We don't play it long any more, we should do sometimes though
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 13, 2014, 01:17:08 AM
Reply #2

Ross

Don't feel sorry for the Palace fans, any chance to get away from Croydon should be seen as a better day lived

February 13, 2014, 01:23:41 AM
Reply #3

Ross

harsh but fair!

Feel more sorry for Shogs.

He worked like a bastard getting this matchday thread going and had to research a side managed by Pulis, now the poor bugger has to do it again later in the season  shakeyheadman

February 13, 2014, 01:39:41 AM
Reply #4

Ross

Cozzie did you forget to change your clocks in November?

February 13, 2014, 01:52:02 AM
Reply #5

Ross

Could be worse...

How fuckin depressing.....

all that way and a restricted view

February 13, 2014, 02:09:59 AM
Reply #6

Ross

Fucker Adebayor just scored again

So Toure, own goal  lolol