1 (2.4%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)
McGeady (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 30514 times)

February 17, 2014, 07:11:36 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Cahill wrongly have what should have been a very late winning goal ruled out last time Mourinho was in charge of them?
For some reason i thought it was james vaughan

Simply simply lovely

February 17, 2014, 07:13:39 PM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't it McFadden?

February 17, 2014, 07:14:00 PM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

February 17, 2014, 07:14:38 PM
Reply #18

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sure it was Castillo

February 17, 2014, 07:16:43 PM
Reply #19

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't it McFadden?

Yeah I think it was McFadden.

He had a shot which went past Beattie who was given off-side.

February 17, 2014, 07:28:54 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Be pleased with a point here as not many come away from Chelsea under Mourinho with anything to show for their troubles. I'd start Traore and bring Naismith on to fuck up shit after an hour. A win here would be amazing
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 17, 2014, 07:34:20 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If Naismith has concussion will he be available?

Simply simply lovely

February 17, 2014, 07:36:12 PM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If Naismith has concussion will he be available?

I expect wel find out within a few days. They wont take a risk with a head injury
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 17, 2014, 07:37:25 PM
Reply #23

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I expect wel find out within a few days. They wont take a risk with a head injury
You have a standard time out dont you? Seven days or sommet like that

Simply simply lovely

February 17, 2014, 07:38:49 PM
Reply #24

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Oh yeah wasn't there a bit of a fuss about Lloris getting injured?he thought he was fine to play the next game but he wasnt allowed to or something

February 17, 2014, 07:39:42 PM
Reply #25

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Oh yeah wasn't there a bit of a fuss about Lloris getting injured?he thought he was fine to play the next game but he wasnt allowed to or something
Rings a bell but I aint sure what the rules are

Simply simply lovely

February 17, 2014, 07:41:30 PM
Reply #26

Ross

Is that actually a rule or just a guideline? Lloris obviously played the next game after his collision with Lukaku so I'm not sure if it's enforceable or not?

edit; he didn't play the next game after the medical staff at spurs over ruled AVB who wanted to play him and Lloris wanted to play. Which doesn't really clear anything up I suppose.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:48:28 PM by Samwise »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 17, 2014, 07:44:04 PM
Reply #27

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Martinez says hes hopeful Naismith will be given the all clear to train this week so I would assume he will be ok to play

February 17, 2014, 07:45:40 PM
Reply #28

Tony Clifton

Is that actually a rule or just a guideline? Lloris obviously played the next game after his collision with Lukaku so I'm not sure if it's enforceable or not?

I don't think anybody could be arsed arguing with Lloris. 

I'd save Naismith for the cup, he's destined to be our cup winning hero.  Hopefully he'll remember scoring the winners at Wembley. ;)

February 17, 2014, 07:48:34 PM
Reply #29

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

There was a rule about it.

I remember when Paul Gerrard knocked out Abel Xavier and we officially confirmed that he had concussion so he couldn't play in the next game. We then played someone soon after who had a player similarly "knocked out" the week before but they only said that he'd banged his head so could play.

Not sure if that's still in place.

I think Lloris wasn't cleared by the doctors - the situation was muddied by AVB not taking him off in our game, then insisting he was fine. I'm sure if Spurs' doctors had said that he was ok for their next game he'd have been able to play.