November 20, 2017, 10:07:40 AM

Author Topic: World Cup 2014  (Read 185621 times)

May 06, 2014, 08:06:14 PM
Reply #60

Ross

Someone mentioned a sweep earlier I'm sure? Think the idea was to have the draw on the podcast.

Not sure if it's feasible but an entry fee and winner takes all would be fun :D
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 06, 2014, 08:06:33 PM
Reply #61

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Someone mentioned a sweep earlier I'm sure? Think the idea was to have the draw on the podcast.

sir Stealth is the sweep man

Simply simply lovely

May 07, 2014, 12:25:52 AM
Reply #62

Haile GAZrselassie

Yeah it would be but as a collective the majority of NSNO'ers are absolute fucking mincers when it comes to chipping a few quid in for a sweep.

Confucius can be excused on religious grounds but there are a couple of renowned nonces on here with short arms and deep pockets.

Twenty bulls a man. 500 of ya finest earth credits to the winner, 100 quid second, 20 quid 3rd and 4th.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

May 07, 2014, 01:29:08 AM
Reply #63

velimski

Yeah it would be but as a collective the majority of NSNO'ers are absolute fucking mincers when it comes to chipping a few quid in for a sweep.

Confucius can be excused on religious grounds but there are a couple of renowned nonces on here with short arms and deep pockets.

Twenty bulls a man. 500 of ya finest earth credits to the winner, 100 quid second, 20 quid 3rd and 4th.

All that is necessary to make this happen, is appointing someone trustworthy to be the banker and people pay him/Lizz via Paypal.

Piece of piss.

May 07, 2014, 01:30:07 AM
Reply #64

velimski

Bosnia have named their squad. I'll be honest I've heard of about 3 or 4 of them!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27294645

May 07, 2014, 01:34:14 AM
Reply #65

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Religious.... sometimes. uI will make an exception to take your money though. i am in
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 07, 2014, 01:40:32 AM
Reply #66

Zoolander

I'd be in for this also.
Might be good to slide a small portion across to a charity as well perhaps?

May 07, 2014, 01:42:14 AM
Reply #67

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be in for this also.
Might be good to slide a small portion across to a charity as well perhaps?

Silas in the Community likes this idea.

May 07, 2014, 01:48:08 AM
Reply #68

Zoolander

Silas in the Community likes this idea.
in like a flash with your own Charity - good work ;)
I'll see your Silas in the Community and raise you a:
Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, where we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. 

May 07, 2014, 01:51:37 AM
Reply #69

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Be assed putting 20 in.

May 07, 2014, 02:21:09 AM
Reply #70

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
in like a flash with your own Charity - good work ;)
I'll see your Silas in the Community and raise you a:
Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, where we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. 

Well played Sir, well played!

May 07, 2014, 03:08:15 AM
Reply #71

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
sir Stealth is the sweep man

I usually am (well once) and I am happy to do it again but I think Si has some plans for a sweep this time?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 07, 2014, 05:53:34 AM
Reply #72

Shogun

Administrator
Jones' injury doesn't look good apparently.

I'd say Stones but it'll probably be Caulker.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 07, 2014, 07:54:59 AM
Reply #73

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Are we really putting 20 in for the sweep?

May 07, 2014, 10:48:25 AM
Reply #74

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Are we really putting 20 in for the sweep?

No, You putting 40 cos we have to listen to you complain you drew honduras
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...