1 (2.5%)
Naismith (Sub) :(
9 (22.5%)
Osman (Sub) :(
0 (0%)
McCarthy (Sub) :(
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 35262 times)

April 17, 2014, 03:07:41 PM
Reply #675

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
To add to my rant, what's the odds when Liverpool go there they batter palace and win the league

Doesn't matter what they do Matty, they deserve to win the league to be fair

What matters is what we do. These things always happen in football. Beat a team you shouldn't then lose against a team you shouldnt!

There's no way after the Arsenal game you seriously thought it was gonna be smooth sailing is there?!

This Arsenal team is still average, they might drop something!

Keep the Faith
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 17, 2014, 03:09:38 PM
Reply #676

baconsarnie

Horrible night all round.

April 17, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
Reply #677

sharpattack

I'm not sure them Deulofeu balls are tap ins. He launches them about 3 yards in front of the goal at 100 miles an hour. I don't think anyone is ever going to tap in 1 of these. Think they look a million times better than they are

Saying that though Lukaku's movement is very poor . There's way too much wrong with him game for us to commit all our budget to signing him
Rubbish. He beats the defender, gets to the bye-line and makes the cross. The least he can expect is a forward to be making a run in there
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 17, 2014, 03:35:54 PM
Reply #678

matty1878

I hope your right sir stealth I feel deflated and was daring " to dream "
Let's hope arsenal can still somehow slip up!
row u seat 167 park end

April 17, 2014, 05:05:26 PM
Reply #679

Everton Mint

Good honest post-match interview from Roberto...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27061580

April 17, 2014, 05:23:14 PM
Reply #680

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure them Deulofeu balls are tap ins. He launches them about 3 yards in front of the goal at 100 miles an hour. I don't think anyone is ever going to tap in 1 of these. Think they look a million times better than they are

Saying that though Lukaku's movement is very poor . There's way too much wrong with him game for us to commit all our budget to signing him

If they were whizzing past the forward or they couldn't control the shot if they got there then, yes, that might be fair.

As it is there's next to no attempt to get there from whoever is attacking despite the fact that we all know what's coming.

April 17, 2014, 05:48:14 PM
Reply #681

Gash

Global Moderator
No seriously, what's your point?

The point is what others have said, why do you only come on here after a defeat? The fact you're trying to be a smart arse and deflect or ignore the question speaks volumes about you. It's clear that you're just on here to troll and look for a reaction these days as you rarely contribute anything that isn't looking for a reaction. You've not posted anything for a month (granted you couldn't for a while) then appear with 20 odd posts after our first defeat in seven games, yet you're nowhere to be seen during the good games, that's not "saying as it is" as you like to claim, the called attention seeking.

You've been warned several times about your behaviour, suspended twice despite warnings and yet you still behave in this way. You've been given more than fair chance by us all but it's become clear that you're not going to change and just carry on being a troll so it's probably best for everyone if you find another forum to go and do it on. But understand that you're not being banned for "saying as it is" or for being negative, no one has ever been banned for that, it goes way beyond being either of those.

April 17, 2014, 06:21:00 PM
Reply #682

Bluedylan

So it wasn't all a bad dream then? It really happened..... :'(
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.