0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (1.5%)
McGeady (Sub)
0 (0%)
Fuck Liverpool, Fuck Tyler, Fuck Sky
26 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 31599 times)

April 29, 2014, 07:29:50 AM
Reply #30

BrotherEstapol

I only want a win. While we can still mathematically come 4th or drop to 7th, a win is all I want.

Couldn't give a flying fuck over Liverpool cause they'll lose one of their last 2 games anyway.

April 29, 2014, 07:40:29 AM
Reply #31

The Analog Kid

I only want a win. While we can still mathematically come 4th or drop to 7th, a win is all I want.

Couldn't give a flying fuck over Liverpool cause they'll lose one of their last 2 games anyway.

I think they'll bottle it against Palace.

April 29, 2014, 07:49:26 AM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
It'll be similar to what happened on Sunday with City after Liverpool dropped points.

If we do take points of Man City then that'll give them so much belief that they'll win against Palace on Monday.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 29, 2014, 01:36:51 PM
Reply #33

matty1878

Shogun is right if we stop City they will beat palace to make sure. I'm sorry but its just not plausible for me I can't hack them winning the league as others have said we will  never hear the last of it and it will open up more prospects for them. Add to the fact seeing all them in the full kits parading around the city like there barca - swerve that defeat all day long for me Saturday I'm bitter to fuck and to me there the scum of the land why should we help them, as they woudnt help us.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:37:35 PM by matty1878 »
row u seat 167 park end

April 29, 2014, 01:56:52 PM
Reply #34

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.

April 29, 2014, 02:17:36 PM
Reply #35

dangermouse

Seems like alot of people have fell for this one city one team nonsense that them lot keep spouting... 4th has gone... 5th or 6th likely... 7th would be unlucky. ...
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

April 29, 2014, 04:41:25 PM
Reply #36

Corinthian

How about an Everton, Spurs and Utd loss this weekend? Probably the happiest outcome given the circumstances.

That would be just great if you could arrange it...

April 29, 2014, 04:51:15 PM
Reply #37

Trowel

Martinez says Jagielka should be able to play against Citeh. Thank fuck!
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 29, 2014, 05:28:53 PM
Reply #38

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
How about an Everton, Spurs and Utd loss this weekend? Probably the happiest outcome given the circumstances.

How about Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal all lose this weekend?I'll be happy with that!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 29, 2014, 06:09:18 PM
Reply #39

Evertonian in NC

It's really depressing for every thread turning into "we need to lose to fuck over the Shite."  Our team deserves better than that being the sole topic of conversation.  I mean, FFS - there are two long threads about this "debate" already.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 29, 2014, 06:37:32 PM
Reply #40

matty1878

How about Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal all lose this weekend?I'll be happy with that!

Sir stealth I agree here but... With us playing first it can't be risked!!!!!! City to spank us please. Tbf I think with our injurys they will beat us anyway I just don't want them shower getting any favors of us or anyone else
row u seat 167 park end

April 29, 2014, 07:32:05 PM
Reply #41

bluestevie

Sir stealth I agree here but... With us playing first it can't be risked!!!!!! City to spank us please. Tbf I think with our injurys they will beat us anyway I just don't want them shower getting any favors of us or anyone else

Matthew it's not about doing the Shite a favour it's about solidifying our position in the table, they way West Ham have been playing it's not a given that they will get anything from Spurs in the lunchtime game, Sunderland have picked up points lately but you just know now the United squad have started to play that they will pick up another 3 points. Therefore it is vital we beat City even with our growing injury list, would much rather we get it done Saturday than have to sweat it out on the final day
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 29, 2014, 08:00:28 PM
Reply #42

Fellainis Hairdresser

after seeing arsenal win, I wouldn't be that arsed to see us lose

I think we'll win though
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:00:51 PM by Fellainis Hairdresser »
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

April 29, 2014, 08:03:55 PM
Reply #43

matty1878

Matthew it's not about doing the Shite a favour it's about solidifying our position in the table, they way West Ham have been playing it's not a given that they will get anything from Spurs in the lunchtime game, Sunderland have picked up points lately but you just know now the United squad have started to play that they will pick up another 3 points. Therefore it is vital we beat City even with our growing injury list, would much rather we get it done Saturday than have to sweat it out on the final day

No offence mate I see your point, but do you live in this City? I can't stand Liverpool and don't want them winning the league and having every fucking kopite partying and rubbing it under my nose or accross the fuckin country. No thanx a defeat has to be taking here no matter what the costs we would never ever hear the last of it
row u seat 167 park end

April 29, 2014, 09:03:51 PM
Reply #44

bluestevie

No offence mate I see your point, but do you live in this City? I can't stand Liverpool and don't want them winning the league and having every fucking kopite partying and rubbing it under my nose or accross the fuckin country. No thanx a defeat has to be taking here no matter what the costs we would never ever hear the last of it

Mate I not only live in the city, I'm 10 minutes walk from both grounds, as I've said before if you can't handle the banter then walk away. I'm not arsed in the slightest if they win the title, I'm only concerned with what we do, fuck the consequences
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson