October 21, 2019, 10:50:39 PM

Author Topic: Blatter  (Read 13655 times)

September 27, 2014, 10:01:56 PM
Reply #60

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Every large company or organization has a policy like that and, even if they didn't, there's still laws around the world that make this type of thing illegal. The problem is that FIFA think they're above the law and, to be honest, they are. I just hope America has the balls to go after the cunts, no one else does.

September 28, 2014, 09:44:21 PM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Every large company or organization has a policy like that and, even if they didn't, there's still laws around the world that make this type of thing illegal. The problem is that FIFA think they're above the law and, to be honest, they are. I just hope America has the balls to go after the cunts, no one else does.

The U.S. have mate. Found evidence of a FIFA office in Iraq.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 01, 2014, 07:17:50 PM
Reply #62

Alfie Noakes

They need to nuke the whole organisation, ban everyone involved in any capacity in it from football for life, stop the practice of forcing tax exemptions on host countries, choose hosts of World Cups at random from a pool of suitable candidates (that is, candidates verified by independent feasibility studies), they need to be stripped of all their disciplinary and rule setting functions and so on.

Love this post except for the nuke bit  ::)

October 02, 2014, 06:22:24 PM
Reply #63

MmmblueBernard

Love this post except for the nuke bit  ::)

Maybe we should drop 2 nukes.... just to make sure......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 07, 2014, 11:56:24 PM
Reply #64

Alfie Noakes

You don't often see the words 'FIFA' and 'integrity' in one sentence-

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29512268

October 13, 2014, 02:06:08 AM
Reply #65

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I'm surprised no one has successfully organised a fan protest against Blatter/FIFA. With social media, you'd think it'd be easy enough to get people on board with a day or even week long boycott of the products of FIFAs sponsorship partners - Adidas, Coca Cola, etc. Even if the financial impact of a boycott wasn't that significant/successful, you'd at least be able to point to some form of populist activism and sentiment that he needs to go. Right now, he just falls back on claiming it's a British media conspiracy against him.

October 13, 2014, 06:58:32 PM
Reply #66

MmmblueBernard

I'm surprised no one has successfully organised a fan protest against Blatter/FIFA. With social media, you'd think it'd be easy enough to get people on board with a day or even week long boycott of the products of FIFAs sponsorship partners - Adidas, Coca Cola, etc. Even if the financial impact of a boycott wasn't that significant/successful, you'd at least be able to point to some form of populist activism and sentiment that he needs to go. Right now, he just falls back on claiming it's a British media conspiracy against him.

The biggest problem is that he's largely backed up by corrupt footballing unions. Only Europe/UEFA seems to be bothered about the whole affair and were led by a corrupt twat in Platini.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 06:59:05 PM by MmmBlueStones »

October 18, 2014, 04:40:27 PM
Reply #67

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 20, 2014, 04:08:30 AM
Reply #68

Toddacelli

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/17/fifa-report-cannot-published-legal-reasons

Cheers for this bd.

Fucking smoke and mirrors. How the hell an investigation into the ethics and to lift the lid off corruption has to stay hidden as well is completely beyond me.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 20, 2014, 04:37:59 AM
Reply #69

Bluedylan

Cheers for this bd.

Fucking smoke and mirrors. How the hell an investigation into the ethics and to lift the lid off corruption has to stay hidden as well is completely beyond me.

No worries.

Pretty awful that you can't get full disclosure isn't it? Their argument is that people wouldn't have talked and revealed info if they weren't promised anonymity. Not sure I buy that personally.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:38:23 AM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 20, 2014, 04:59:38 AM
Reply #70

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

No worries.

Pretty awful that you can't get full disclosure isn't it? Their argument is that people wouldn't have talked and revealed info if they weren't promised anonymity. Not sure I buy that personally.

Yeah it's bullshit. Promising anonymity and publishing your findings in a report are not mutually exclusive. Journalists do this every day.

October 20, 2014, 05:58:19 AM
Reply #71

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it's bullshit. Promising anonymity and publishing your findings in a report are not mutually exclusive. Journalists do this every day.

And indeed the investigators conducting pretty much every fucking inquiry in the world.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

October 20, 2014, 05:11:35 PM
Reply #72

MmmblueBernard

No worries.

Biggest indirect admission of guilt Ive ever seen.

Blatter is a scumbag of the highest order.

October 20, 2014, 06:35:03 PM
Reply #73

Toddacelli

When there is corruption of this depth and magnitude, my personal felling is that you have to lift the lid off the whole thing for everyone to see.

Lift the rock up and crush all the bugs that try to scurry away or they'll only end up infesting somewhere else.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 13, 2014, 04:35:04 PM
Reply #74

Gash

Global Moderator
Even the investigation reeks of corruption.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30031405