December 12, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

Author Topic: The European Domestic Football Thread.  (Read 143634 times)

September 30, 2014, 12:55:45 AM
Reply #120

Shogun

Administrator
Half time in the Udinese v Parma match. Unsurprisingly give Parma's record so far this season, there's been 4 goals and it's 2-2.

I only turned it on at 1-1 as I forgot it was on. Parma were the better team but went 2-1 down in the 44th minute thanks to Di Natale's second goal of the match. commentator said that he's had 5 shots this season and scored 4 goals.

Widmer gave away a silly penalty a couple of minutes later and Cassano did a Panenka down the middle. Lovely stuff and a great match.

@hill135 You watching?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 30, 2014, 01:31:30 AM
Reply #121

hill135

Half time in the Udinese v Parma match. Unsurprisingly give Parma's record so far this season, there's been 4 goals and it's 2-2.

I only turned it on at 1-1 as I forgot it was on. Parma were the better team but went 2-1 down in the 44th minute thanks to Di Natale's second goal of the match. commentator said that he's had 5 shots this season and scored 4 goals.

Widmer gave away a silly penalty a couple of minutes later and Cassano did a Panenka down the middle. Lovely stuff and a great match.

@hill135 You watching?

Nah, I also forgot it was on.

Udinese have been doing well this season. I've seem them a couple of times this season and it's surprising they are where they are considering how negative they look. Albeit I saw them against Juventus and Napoli so perhaps not a fair representation.

September 30, 2014, 01:35:10 AM
Reply #122

Shogun

Administrator
They've been equally negative today. They've had 4 shots and scored 3 goals. They came out for the second half in control and scored through and scored through a great acrobatic goal from the centre back. Parma well on top now though.

Parma should be leading but they're trying to force things too much now.

September 30, 2014, 01:37:59 AM
Reply #123

Shogun

Administrator
Parma down to ten men. Acquah getting a second booking for a ridiculously stupid mistimed tackle.

September 30, 2014, 01:45:26 AM
Reply #124

Shogun

Administrator
4-2 game over. Udinese are pretty ruthless.

Next Sunday is going to be great. United v Everton followed by Chelsea v Arsenal followed by Juventus v Roma.

October 04, 2014, 09:24:59 PM
Reply #125

Bluedylan

Valencia ruining Atletico 3-0 after 24 mins in La Liga.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 04, 2014, 09:47:43 PM
Reply #126

hill135

Big stuff in Europe today. Valencia winning and Dortmund losing at home to bottom club Hamburg, again.

October 05, 2014, 12:36:30 AM
Reply #127

Shogun

Administrator
Dortmund have been pretty poor in the league this season, they're missing Hummels massively. Pretty sure Hamburg went about the first 5 matches of the season without scoring a goal.

Assume that it is just an European hangover for Atleti.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 12:36:44 AM by Shogun »

October 05, 2014, 12:38:38 AM
Reply #128

Shogun

Administrator
Dortmund have been pretty poor in the league this season, they're missing Hummels massively. Pretty sure Hamburg went about the first 5 matches of the season without scoring a goal.

Assume that it is just an European hangover for Atleti.

Shut up Shogun, Hummels played.

October 05, 2014, 02:51:53 AM
Reply #129

hill135

Daniele Rugani called up to the Italy squad for the first time. He's the Italian John Stones. 20 years old, came through the youth ranks at Empoli and is in his first season in Serie A where he's supposedly doing very well. The interest thing? He's co-owned by - and will surely move to - Juventus. Is there a better recruitment policy in Europe at the moment?

October 05, 2014, 02:56:45 AM
Reply #130

Shogun

Administrator
Co-Ownerships are to be no more from June 2015 aren't they?

October 05, 2014, 03:08:28 AM
Reply #131

hill135

Co-Ownerships are to be no more from June 2015 aren't they?

Yeah. They will all have to be settled. As well as Rugani, Juventus have options on the best three young Italian strikers: Berardi, Zaza and Gabbiadini.

October 05, 2014, 03:12:13 AM
Reply #132

Shogun

Administrator
Is that the Gabbiadini who plays for Sampdoria? I'm sure they'll just buy them and loan them out to clubs when it happens.

Speaking of Juve strikers, how's Llorente done for Juventus since his move the other season? I know Tevez has started like a house of fire this season.

October 05, 2014, 03:17:33 AM
Reply #133

hill135

Is that the Gabbiadini who plays for Sampdoria? I'm sure they'll just buy them and loan them out to clubs when it happens.

Speaking of Juve strikers, how's Llorente done for Juventus since his move the other season? I know Tevez has started like a house of fire this season.

Yeah that's him. Yeah and then they'll all re-appear at the age of 27 playing really well for other clubs. It might be different with Juventus who are happier to give youth a try.

LLorente's been pretty good. Started off badly but once up to speed scored fairly regularly. Suited Conte's style as they would play it up to the front men rather quickly and then play off them. Not been top-level but good for a free transfer.

October 05, 2014, 03:36:30 AM
Reply #134

Shogun

Administrator
I remember Llorente starting badly there but took a look at his record which is pretty much 1 in 2 which is decent enough. i think Tevez had some issues last season as well didn't he?

I find the best thing about Serie A is the likes of Totti, Di Natale and Luca Toni still netting on a fairly regular basis!