October 20, 2019, 09:14:37 PM

Author Topic: Beaut of the Day  (Read 14371 times)

July 31, 2014, 04:19:09 PM
Read 14371 times

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:19:28 PM by Major Clanger »
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

July 31, 2014, 05:38:38 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He probably had Suarez stuck on it before.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 31, 2014, 06:43:08 PM
Reply #2

sirblue57

actually,it looks more like torres.   lolol  cheapskate.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

Likes...

Likes are locked

July 31, 2014, 08:54:05 PM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
Could see this career going down the pan.

West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison is remanded in custody at Manchester Magistrates' Court until 7 August after being charged with two counts of common assault against two women.

Must have done a number on them, you don't get remanded for a minor scuffle.

July 31, 2014, 10:24:50 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
Could see this career going down the pan.

Must have done a number on them, you don't get remanded for a minor scuffle.

you do if you've got form for witness intimidation!

July 31, 2014, 10:25:35 PM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
you do if you've got form for witness intimidation!

Sounds like it's his ex-bird and her mother according to the BBC.

July 31, 2014, 10:36:22 PM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
Sounds like it's his ex-bird and her mother according to the BBC.

if this is the same girl who dropped assault charges against him in 2011 then he's in big, big trouble

ah, on reading more, it's not, this was a 16 year old girl (he was 18 at the time like)

so, he intimidated a boy who was mugged at knifepoint by his mates, then got his girlfriend to drop the charges against him, but that was a year after he had been cautioned for hitting that girl's mum (!), but he was done for criminal damage

so, a caution for assault, a 12 month conditional discharge for intimidating witnesses, and a fine for criminal damage

the boy is in deep trouble anyway isn't he!

July 31, 2014, 10:43:06 PM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
Could be the same bird, it says she's 19 and he's 21 so that would match up with their ages three years ago?

July 31, 2014, 11:23:36 PM
Reply #8

Simon Paul

Administrator
Could be the same bird, it says she's 19 and he's 21 so that would match up with their ages three years ago?

nah, different names mate

July 31, 2014, 11:27:39 PM
Reply #9

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
if this is the same girl who dropped assault charges against him in 2011 then he's in big, big trouble

ah, on reading more, it's not, this was a 16 year old girl (he was 18 at the time like)

so, he intimidated a boy who was mugged at knifepoint by his mates, then got his girlfriend to drop the charges against him, but that was a year after he had been cautioned for hitting that girl's mum (!), but he was done for criminal damage

so, a caution for assault, a 12 month conditional discharge for intimidating witnesses, and a fine for criminal damage

the boy is in deep trouble anyway isn't he!

Sounds like a right twat...hope someone breaks his legs and ends his career.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

August 05, 2014, 06:43:10 PM
Reply #10

bacon sarnie

Brendan Rodgers has sat down at his shiny Melwood desk and got to work doing some maths. First he’s taken Liverpool’s goal-for tally of a healthy 101 last season and subtracted 31. Then he’s looked at Daniel Sturridge on the treatment table and taken off another 21. Than he’s wiped the sweat from above his brow, stuck his tongue out just above his top lip and thought really hard before taking Liverpool’s goals-against tally of 51 off the remaining 49. Then he’s leapt across the room in a blind panic and phoned Swansea with an offer of £19m for Wilfried Bony. (Guardian)

Such pressure when you're in the top two teams in the world innit.

August 11, 2014, 06:13:33 PM
Reply #11

Gash

Global Moderator

August 11, 2014, 06:32:17 PM
Reply #12

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
The gift that keeps on giving.

August 13, 2014, 01:43:27 AM
Reply #13

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber

August 13, 2014, 02:11:08 AM
Reply #14

bacon sarnie

"Without wishing to suggest that ‘Arry Redknapp is a giant infantile psychopath who would visit ruin and atrocities upon his nation given half the chance, there is something about the QPR manager’s new habit of collecting former England gaffers that reminds the Fiver of Idi Amin’s fondness for bagpipes, kilts and all things Scottish. Just as the bloodthirsty former Ugandan tyrant championed Scottishness in order to rile the English while retaining a connection to his country’s former colonial tormentors, Redknapp has developed a strange fondness for hiring jilted England bosses ever since being overlooked for the Big Gig himself. If the Fiver did not know better, we might claim the man is obsessed to the point that he is intent on devoting the rest of his career to rehabilitating fellow rejectees to prove that the FA is made up of halfwits."

Bet Harry can spell latte as well.