October 21, 2019, 10:28:11 PM

Author Topic: Beaut of the Day  (Read 14380 times)

August 18, 2014, 06:24:19 PM
Reply #15

MmmblueBernard

Beaut of the day. Daniel Sturridge:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28828825

Asked if Liverpool are a better team following the departure of Suarez, Sturridge said: "I think so, with the players we've brought in."

Yeah right, your manager disagrees hence his quest for a new srtiker. Like Falcao, or Cavanni.......lol

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 18, 2014, 07:37:52 PM
Reply #16

ally2

Even though Sturrridge has done well there, he is still in the last chance saloon as far as a move to a big club goes. He's still young so there's plenty if time for him to get above his station and burn his bridges. And he will I'm sure.

August 19, 2014, 04:29:44 PM
Reply #17

MmmblueBernard

Beaut of the day Adrian Durham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2728574/Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-s-natural-leader-Ginger-Pirlo-Jack-Colback-deserves-England-call-Jordan-Henderson-Steven-Gerrard.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

1. for calling Colback the ginger Pirlo

2. For suggesting that Henderson is the replacement for Gerrard. (in essence I hope hes correct because Hendo is inferior in all aspects)

August 19, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
Reply #18

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Beaut of the day Adrian Durham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2728574/Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-s-natural-leader-Ginger-Pirlo-Jack-Colback-deserves-England-call-Jordan-Henderson-Steven-Gerrard.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

1. for calling Colback the ginger Pirlo

2. For suggesting that Henderson is the replacement for Gerrard. (in essence I hope hes correct because Hendo is inferior in all aspects)

Everything he says is ridiculous in order to get a reaction from people.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

Likes...

Likes are locked

August 19, 2014, 07:38:50 PM
Reply #19

ally2

Everything he says is ridiculous in order to get a reaction from people.

It must be so depressing knowing that he isn't good enough to do proper journalism so has to revert to lowest common denominator stuff being deliberately provocative so thick builders from dagenham can get irate at him for 5 seconds before he cuts them off on the radio on his nano power trip.

August 19, 2014, 07:43:54 PM
Reply #20

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber

I can't really decide whether this is brilliant or cringeworthy.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

August 19, 2014, 07:49:26 PM
Reply #21

bacon sarnie

"Everything that happens in the past, that needs to be forgotten. If I start thinking about everything I've gone through, I wouldn't be able to sleep." (Barcelona player with a biting fetish.)

Beaut of the fucking month.

August 20, 2014, 03:47:20 AM
Reply #22

Shogun

Administrator
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Henderson is class.

August 20, 2014, 06:58:55 PM
Reply #23

MmmblueBernard

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Henderson is class.

You can say it til youre blue in the face. Doesnt make you right though Shogs ;)

August 27, 2014, 10:13:01 AM
Reply #24

bacon sarnie

"It is very difficult when you start as a manager in the Premier League with a home loss and then a draw and then after that you lose in a cup match," said the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager. "For the fans, it is very difficult to still believe in the philosophy of Louis van Gaal."

Does the Daily Mail know he's shagging Brendan Rodgers?

August 27, 2014, 07:56:06 PM
Reply #25

MmmblueBernard

"It is very difficult when you start as a manager in the Premier League with a home loss and then a draw and then after that you lose in a cup match," said the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager. "For the fans, it is very difficult to still believe in the philosophy of Louis van Gaal."

Does the Daily Mail know he's shagging Brendan Rodgers?

Anyone who talks about themselves in the third person is a bonafide cunt.

August 28, 2014, 12:33:28 PM
Reply #26

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone who talks about themselves in the third person is a bonafide cunt.

We think you wrong
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 28, 2014, 11:49:42 PM
Reply #27

macko

Bellend doesn't even begin to describe him. :bonk:
We shall not be moved!

September 01, 2014, 11:31:40 PM
Reply #28

bacon sarnie

"Sheffield Wednesday sign former Real Madrid winger Royston Drenthe on loan deal from Reading."

Pick the Beaut out of that one.

September 08, 2014, 08:31:14 PM
Reply #29

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/angry-sheffield-dad-getting-shirty-over-man-united-1-6803889

Some gems in there, my favourite being:

Joseph watches all their games. He streams the matches live.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

Likes...

Likes are locked