October 22, 2019, 10:59:28 PM

Author Topic: Beaut of the Day  (Read 14384 times)

September 09, 2014, 12:06:51 AM
Reply #30

macko

We shall not be moved!

September 09, 2014, 12:30:07 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Platini is threatening to ban franc Ribery for 3 domestic games because he's retired from international football.

Fucking pleb
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 09, 2014, 12:52:01 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Platini is threatening to ban franc Ribery for 3 domestic games because he's retired from international football.

Fucking pleb

It's just madness.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 09, 2014, 12:59:36 AM
Reply #33

Shogun

Administrator
Shame he didn't join up and just stand in the centre circle for 90 minutes.

September 09, 2014, 01:30:35 AM
Reply #34

macko

Shame he didn't join up and just stand in the centre circle for 90 minutes.
Or get himself sent off in the first few seconds.
We shall not be moved!

September 09, 2014, 02:13:35 AM
Reply #35

bacon sarnie

"The two England full-backs look the weaker players in the team." Danny Mills

Soft cunt.

September 09, 2014, 02:28:43 AM
Reply #36

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
"The two England full-backs look the weaker players in the team." Danny Mills

Soft cunt.

I'm aware of him not having much time for Everton. Doesn't matter though, he was a diabolical footballer.

September 09, 2014, 02:32:45 AM
Reply #37

bacon sarnie

I'm aware of him not having much time for Everton. Doesn't matter though, he was a diabolical footballer.

Who did he play for? Seriously, there is no need for that. The world cup was enough.

September 09, 2014, 02:37:21 AM
Reply #38

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Who did he play for? Seriously, there is no need for that. The world cup was enough.

He was part of Leeds' "project fuck up" when they paid like 8m for the likes of Seth Johnson. At one point he was Englands 4th choice RB and managed to get a call up, thought he was the business from that moment on.

September 09, 2014, 02:43:14 AM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I remember seeing him at charlton and thinking he was about 32. Then he got called up for the u21s. Couldn't believe it
Simply simply lovely

September 12, 2014, 12:37:09 AM
Reply #40

bacon sarnie

Brendan Rodgers. Just because.......

September 12, 2014, 12:45:59 AM
Reply #41

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Heard him on Talksport blaming England for not looking after Sturridge properly. You can't make it up.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 12, 2014, 02:38:22 AM
Reply #42

macko

Heard him on Talksport blaming England for not looking after Sturridge properly. You can't make it up.
One of the biggest jokes about the shite Rogers comes out with is the fact that the media never call him out over it.
We shall not be moved!

September 12, 2014, 03:23:50 AM
Reply #43

bacon sarnie

"We're disappointed because we feel it was an injury which could have been prevented," said Rodgers."I think clubs work differently at times to international teams."

Ah, shut the fuck up Everton are still waiting for Jagielka to regain control of his brain after the Hodgson experience but you don't hear any whinging and whining from Goodison.

Twat.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:24:26 AM by bacon sarnie »

September 12, 2014, 05:02:37 PM
Reply #44

MmmblueBernard

"We're disappointed because we feel it was an injury which could have been prevented," said Rodgers."I think clubs work differently at times to international teams."

Id love to see Hodgson call him out by asking him how many trophies hes won.....

Telling Rogers to come back and comment when hes been as successful.....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama