November 20, 2017, 10:12:32 AM

Author Topic: Lille v Everton  (Read 20614 times)

October 22, 2014, 05:13:53 AM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine getting the shite

October 22, 2014, 05:14:28 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You avoid the champs league teams if you finish top though. Well, until the quarters I think.

October 22, 2014, 05:18:29 AM
Reply #32

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

imagine a derby in the Europa League final in Poland!pure fighting on a horrible ryanair flight after weve been dicked 4-0 in the final
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 22, 2014, 05:19:33 AM
Reply #33

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
imagine a derby in the Europa League final in Poland!pure fighting on a horrible ryanair flight after weve been dicked 4-0 in the final
Specially after super Mario scored all four

Simply simply lovely

October 22, 2014, 05:21:34 AM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I'd open the door on the plane.

End it all.

October 22, 2014, 05:37:08 AM
Reply #35

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I'd open the door on the plane.

End it all.

Id be straight after you.

We will defo get them you know that done you guys? its a dead fucking cert that if we are both in the hat, we will be drawn against each other. The thought makes me want to jump out that plane right now.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 22, 2014, 05:44:53 AM
Reply #36

Evertonian in NC

Thursday's match is live in HD on FS1 again (in the US).  Just fyi.

Fox Sports Go streams as well (have to sign in via cable or satellite provider), but I found the quality pretty bad when I tried streaming baseball games on it on my beach trip a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:46:22 AM by Evertonian in NC »
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2014, 05:47:04 AM
Reply #37

Evertonian in NC

I think I'd rather not, thanks.  I've been hating life enough this week, FFS.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2014, 10:02:18 AM
Reply #38

BrotherEstapol

Wrong logo shogs!

October 22, 2014, 02:50:24 PM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

they would deffo beat us as well. doesn't matter what side they put out, we always conspire to be particularly shaky and impotent against them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 22, 2014, 04:43:57 PM
Reply #40

The Analog Kid

Can't believe yers are talking up a potential final defeat against the Shite. They'll scrape through in second then get bummed by Bayern in the last 16. That group they're in it's either going to go spectacularly wrong for them and they'll finish bottom, or they'll get stuffy and finish second.

October 22, 2014, 04:45:59 PM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Distin in the squad.

No osman, Kone, or Naismith.

I've given up on Kone myself.

October 22, 2014, 04:47:00 PM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can't believe yers are talking up a potential final defeat against the Shite. They'll scrape through in second then get bummed by Bayern in the last 16. That group they're in it's either going to go spectacularly wrong for them and they'll finish bottom, or they'll get stuffy and finish second.

Not a chance they'll finish bottom with Ludogrets there

October 22, 2014, 04:55:37 PM
Reply #43

Bluedylan

Glad to see Naisy given a decent rest for the weekend. Is Ledson in the squad again, Ram?

Personally think there's every chance that the Shite could finish bottom of their group if they get bummed in these two games with Real. Ludogrets should've got something at Anfield and could well beat them at home, and Basel could easily get something at Anfield.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 22, 2014, 04:58:47 PM
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Glad to see Naisy given a decent rest for the weekend. Is Ledson in the squad again, Ram?

Personally think there's every chance that the Shite could finish bottom of their group if they get bummed in these two games with Real. Ludogrets should've got something at Anfield and could well beat them at home, and Basel could easily get something at Anfield.

Doesn't look like.

Some 18 year old keeper is though. So it looks like he's taking a youngster to each away trip, for the experience
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:59:14 PM by TheRam »