November 19, 2017, 10:13:22 PM

Author Topic: Lille v Everton  (Read 20598 times)

October 24, 2014, 06:22:25 AM
Reply #360

The Analog Kid

France has a law on alcohol advertising on shirts, the shite used to play over there against Lyon, Lille and others with no Carlsberg sponsor before they changed it

France doesn't allow alcohol sponsorship.

Advertising alcohol is banned in France.

So let me get this straight.....

October 24, 2014, 08:10:01 AM
Reply #361

Sprooly

I quite like McGeady but I think this morning we saw the difference between him and Kev,

Kev would probably slot the one on one, and secondly when Barkley released McGeady down the right and we had a 3 v 3, Mirrallas would charge into the box and probably try and get to the byline before cutting it back, where as McGeady made a really silly decision by passing like he did. I thought in the 2nd half when we started to look a bit better McGeady was one of the main reasons for it though.

Our Attacking 4 in the first 60 mins just did not seem to have any chemistry... but Hibbert Jagielka and Barry were my best 3 on the pitch

we will belt them at home
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:12:07 AM by Sprooly »

October 24, 2014, 08:37:17 AM
Reply #362

Thornton_19

One of the most important things to take from tonight is we have back to back clean sheets, I think for the first time this season as well. That will give the team a lot of confidence, especially going into a game against the worst attack in the league.

October 24, 2014, 01:20:53 PM
Reply #363

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The game was so bad I even went back to work
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 24, 2014, 01:54:09 PM
Reply #364

GrantyBoy78

Lille are a fucking grim team. Imagine having a season ticket to watch those cunts every other week. Dull as fuck.

October 24, 2014, 03:51:57 PM
Reply #365

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Got to say simon kjaer was great. Would love him here.
That was a one off. (And he wasn't that busy waS HE ?) Normally the worst Danish player in almost every full internationel. Even an unfit Agger is better. Would follow other great danes like Thomsen and Degn if he came here.

October 24, 2014, 04:31:48 PM
Reply #366

bacon sarnie

Alright Joe mate. Terrible game to watch.  Besic seems to be a good buy, plays like he means business.  Think Pienaar was out on the piss the night before. Ah well, hope we batter them at Goodison.   Off to legion for happy hour now.

Hope the hangover is kinder to you than the pitch was to Martinez mate.

October 24, 2014, 04:49:42 PM
Reply #367

Chaz

Would follow other great danes like Thomsen and Degn if he came here.
Jesus, Claus Thomsen (shudder). Just thinking about him makes me depressed.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.

October 24, 2014, 06:12:49 PM
Reply #368

MmmBlueRamirez

That was a one off. (And he wasn't that busy waS HE ?) Normally the worst Danish player in almost every full internationel. Even an unfit Agger is better. Would follow other great danes like Thomsen and Degn if he came here.

Interesting perspective. and one I cant argue with seeing as I dont watch Denmark.

Thought he looked solid last night though.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 24, 2014, 06:46:17 PM
Reply #369

74Blue

Could be worse. He could be as poor as that other useless lump of Danish shit that Moyes bought - Per Kroldrup