47 (83.9%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)
Pienaar (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Burnley v Everton  (Read 25045 times)

October 27, 2014, 02:54:51 AM
Reply #15

Bluedylan

Just been reading some reaction from Burnley fans to get their perspective. Here's a few comments from posters on one of their forums:

''The gap between the Champ and Prem is awesome. Better players with more skill who move the ball quicker and have more pace and that's why we're being beaten. It would take a lot of money to bridge the gap and the gap will get bigger and bigger. Sad but that's how it is''

''The quality in this league is bloody frightening. I thought the two Everton full backs today are as good a pair as I have ever seen. No-one and I do mean no-one can not tell me that we are not trying our damnedest but ultimately quality counts!''

''Everton were so comfortable with the ball today that is was a real reality check''

(On Eto'o)
''Never realized he was this good. Just witnessed a supreme performance from an obviously top notch international player''

''Another Premiership game gone!. What a display by Everton who just played the game at their speed, its so sad, having to go and watch such dross, we just cant compete, they take every advantage the Referee stood having a natter with BAINES for a good 3 mins in the 2nd half just taking the momentum out of the game. Good job my season ticket is reduced because of my age, I feel sorry for all supporters who are having to pay the cost of tickets especially the young kids who are paying 15 to watch such rubbish''

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 27, 2014, 03:11:43 AM
Reply #16

Bluedylan

Feel bad for them, little ambition shown in the summer.

Same here. Must be grim getting mullered every week, and not even having proper go at it in the transfer market. Still the TV money and the parachute payments should do them a big favour in the long term if they invest wisely. Hope they don't get rid of Dyche. Seems like he's be a good manager if he was given more of a chance.

October 27, 2014, 04:22:07 AM
Reply #17

Bluedylan

What did the boys think of Ings and trippier btw? Their 2 stand out players who are good enough for this level. The rest are just a bunch of talentless workhorses, unfortunately 

You said it really for me, they did look like 'their 2 stand out players who are good enough for this level'. Head and shoulders.

October 27, 2014, 05:30:08 AM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

Fuck off Lawro, sort your hair out you look a disgrace.

Haha! Well said. Go and see a top, top barber you tit.