October 23, 2019, 05:18:46 PM

Author Topic: Malky McKay  (Read 12122 times)

November 19, 2014, 08:14:07 PM
Read 12122 times

Shogun

Administrator
The new Wigan manager

:snigger:

November 19, 2014, 08:21:55 PM
Reply #1

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me. Anything to get some air time with the press Whelan eh?

November 19, 2014, 08:25:21 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell.

I'd be outraged if he was manager of the club I supported
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 19, 2014, 09:05:06 PM
Reply #3

bacon sarnie

What's he done now like?

November 19, 2014, 10:02:00 PM
Reply #4

The Analog Kid

November 20, 2014, 01:50:46 AM
Reply #5

ally2

It's OK, he's all better now.

November 20, 2014, 05:46:28 AM
Reply #6

Ross

What did he actually do?  I genuinely can't remember now with all these weekly faux moral outrage one day press stories?

Was it trail by Twitter?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 20, 2014, 05:50:28 AM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Racism, sexism,  ism, ism, ism etc etc
Simply simply lovely

November 20, 2014, 05:54:51 AM
Reply #8

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
What did he actually do?  I genuinely can't remember now with all these weekly faux moral outrage one day press stories?

Was it trail by Twitter?

This was a bit more than the usual one. It was alleged that he was sacked by Cardiff because he took bungs from agents (bumping transfer fees and getting a cut from the difference) but when he wanted to go to Palace, Cardiff released a clutch of text sent between him and another bloke who used to work for Cardiff (but by this time was at Palace) that are, and there's no better word for it, racist.

So Palace immediately backed off but then the LMA (or the PFA?) waded in and defended him claiming it was only banter. Which is quite a difficult position to maintain when the actual texts include such gems as 'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.' and 'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

So they backed off and it was thought that no chairman would be idiotic enough to touch Malky for a couple of years. But of course we didn't think about Dave Whelan.

By the way, an interesting fact about Whelan, which not many people know because he never mentions it, but apparently he broke his leg in the cup final.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:57:53 AM by Major Clanger »
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 20, 2014, 06:15:06 AM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It was pretty indefensible stuff, to be fair.

He's not even worth the risk. Not that good of a manager

November 20, 2014, 06:25:52 AM
Reply #10

ally2

Him and Ian Moody like a bit of Jew banter too. And they hate snakes. Particularly gay snakes.

November 20, 2014, 12:17:11 PM
Reply #11

VBlue

Perhaps hiring him is part of the banter?  I must admit, I'm not sure anymore.

November 20, 2014, 02:34:58 PM
Reply #12

bacon sarnie

This was a bit more than the usual one. It was alleged that he was sacked by Cardiff because he took bungs from agents (bumping transfer fees and getting a cut from the difference) but when he wanted to go to Palace, Cardiff released a clutch of text sent between him and another bloke who used to work for Cardiff (but by this time was at Palace) that are, and there's no better word for it, racist.

So Palace immediately backed off but then the LMA (or the PFA?) waded in and defended him claiming it was only banter. Which is quite a difficult position to maintain when the actual texts include such gems as 'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.' and 'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

So they backed off and it was thought that no chairman would be idiotic enough to touch Malky for a couple of years. But of course we didn't think about Dave Whelan.

By the way, an interesting fact about Whelan, which not many people know because he never mentions it, but apparently he broke his leg in the cup final.

Fuckinell! Whelan puts Blatter to shame hiring this cunt broken leg and all.

November 20, 2014, 10:27:09 PM
Reply #13

Django

Whelan was embarrassing on SSN last night. It's astonishing how out of touch he is. He's a crazy old man. Needs wheeling off to the nearest old people's home where he can tell anyone he wants about his broken leg.

November 21, 2014, 12:22:40 AM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber