October 17, 2019, 03:02:13 AM

Author Topic: Malky McKay  (Read 12094 times)

November 22, 2014, 12:17:53 AM
Reply #60

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah those texts were pretty atrocious. It doesn't make it OK just because he wasn't expecting people to see it. You could see in some of them he was trying to be funny, but these are clearly the comments of someone who harbors racist attitudes.

Frankly I don't think there's much place in the modern world for people with those types of views to hold such public positions. Imagine the impact on a 7 year old Wigan fan, seeing those views legitimised by the hiring of your club's manager. How would a black/asian/jewish/gay Wigan supporter feel? How shitty would it be to turn up to training as a black/asian/jewish/gay Wigan player? How many players who might otherwise have signed for Wigan may now think they're best off elsewhere?

For this, Malky should've been fucked off from management for a good year or two. That a club chairman thought otherwise is almost beyond belief.

November 22, 2014, 05:38:17 AM
Reply #61

Ross

'Minor racial connotations'

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I find it strange and quite uncomfortable that you're willing to defend blatant racism just to have a pop at me.

Bizzare behaviour tbh.

No the bizarre behaviour is you Judging people's morals on a forum when you constantly refer to woman as "piece of filth", its faux Internet outrage of the highest order.

Anyone asking a general question what's more offensive calling somebody of indichina origin a 'Chink' or calling women a 'piece of filth' would obviously say the later, you're a pseudo pc warrior.

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy for moral outrage.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 22, 2014, 06:46:30 AM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No the bizarre behaviour is you Judging people's morals on a forum when you constantly refer to woman as "piece of filth", its faux Internet outrage of the highest order.

Anyone asking a general question what's more offensive calling somebody of indichina origin a 'Chink' or calling women a 'piece of filth' would obviously say the later, you're a pseudo pc warrior.

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy for moral outrage.

I disagree.

I'm fully entitled to tell you the difference between calling someone a 'chink' and calling someone a 'Brit'.

Thankfully other posters have saved me the hassle.

Btw, if blarg really left because some posters called him out on some very questionable posts then he needs to man the fuck up.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 22, 2014, 05:46:23 PM
Reply #63

ally2

Ohhh it was Blarg was it??  Looking back it was clear he had become radicalised by the West.

November 22, 2014, 06:01:55 PM
Reply #64

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Who'd have though a thread on Malky McKay would stir up some racial tension.

November 22, 2014, 06:19:20 PM
Reply #65

hill135

In the era of Respect campaigns, Kick it Out, greater sympathy for the issue of homosexuality in Sports and so on, I don't see how Malky McKay can serve as a football manager. It flies in the face of all that very important stuff. As EC says, what are the minorities so hated by Malky Mckay who are supporters or employees of Wigan supposed to think?

What's this about Blarg?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 06:22:39 PM by hill135 »

November 22, 2014, 06:35:38 PM
Reply #66

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I think the word 'chink' is more offensive than Ram calling women 'pieces of filth.'
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 22, 2014, 06:42:24 PM
Reply #67

sirblue57

I think the word 'chink' is more offensive than Ram calling women 'pieces of filth.'

the 70s called, they said "hi"
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 22, 2014, 06:50:01 PM
Reply #68

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lá Everton!

November 22, 2014, 07:04:06 PM
Reply #69

Bluedylan

Apparently blarg's left because of some of the response to his views, Ross is racist, Ram's a misogynist and I'm a preachy dickhead.

Normal day on NSNO, nothing to see here. 
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 22, 2014, 07:12:27 PM
Reply #70

Ross

Apparently blarg's left because of some of the response to his views, Ross is racist, Ram's a misogynist and I'm a preachy dickhead.

Think you may want to change this.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 22, 2014, 07:13:52 PM
Reply #71

hill135

Where did this idea come from? What views in particular? I'm guessing not football ones.

November 22, 2014, 07:14:37 PM
Reply #72

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Where did this idea come from? What views in particular? I'm guessing not football ones.

Think it was stuff in the Alan Henning thread

Vamos lá Everton!

November 22, 2014, 07:16:45 PM
Reply #73

hill135

Think it was stuff in the Alan Henning thread

Cheers Lizzer. Think I can fill in the blanks from here haha.

November 22, 2014, 07:17:00 PM
Reply #74

bacon sarnie

Its a strange new world out there. Bring back Tiswas.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1TyUAMujA