17 (34%)
Dowell (Sub)
0 (0%)
Long (Sub)
0 (0%)
Jones (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Everton v Krasnodar  (Read 21750 times)

December 08, 2014, 12:07:13 AM
Reply #45

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Well don't fucking go then,divvie.

lolol
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 08, 2014, 12:10:23 AM
Reply #46

macko

lolol
Sorry for calling you a divvie,mate.But if you really think you're not going to enjoy a match,why bother going?
We shall not be moved!

December 08, 2014, 12:19:40 AM
Reply #47

cantoffee

Sorry for calling you a divvie,mate.But if you really think you're not going to enjoy a match,why bother going?

You need to chill.

Why is every post of yours so aggressive?

December 08, 2014, 02:18:44 AM
Reply #48

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

Because I'm a good supporter and I go every home game regardless of how poor I predict it's going to be. My post was just an honest comment (besides leaving after 30 mins), I'm not going to try and kid myself or others by saying it's going to be a classic. We're playing poorly and are up against a poor outfit, that only means one thing.

As cantoffee said I think you need to chill and stop taking harmless posts to heart.

Merry christmas.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 08, 2014, 02:22:06 AM
Reply #49

macko

Because I'm a good supporter and I go every home game regardless of how poor I predict it's going to be. My post was just an honest comment (besides leaving after 30 mins), I'm not going to try and kid myself or others by saying it's going to be a classic. We're playing poorly and are up against a poor outfit, that only means one thing.

As cantoffee said I think you need to chill and stop taking harmless posts to heart.

Merry christmas.
Listen mate,I agree with most of your posts,just look at the number of likes I've given you.It's just the post I reacted to struck a nerve.Sorry.
We shall not be moved!

December 08, 2014, 02:32:43 AM
Reply #50

sam of the south

Just had a look and he's signed for Whithawk FC in the conference south.grim

Woah.

Lived there for six years.

It is grim.

Rough as fuck.

Cheap rent mind!

A few scousers there too though, so at least he'll hear some nostalgic vocals.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 08, 2014, 07:53:43 AM
Reply #51

bacon sarnie

Must win game this. Robles will be massive. Hibbert might score.

December 08, 2014, 03:06:36 PM
Reply #52

Rhys

Woah.

Lived there for six years.

It is grim.

Rough as fuck.

Cheap rent mind!

A few scousers there too though, so at least he'll hear some nostalgic vocals.

Once he realised he wasn't going to make it with us he gave up playing for a while and spent all his time djing. I guess after a while he realised he missed playing so got back into it but to not make a career out of the game seems crazy, I went to the reserves a lot at the time he was playing and he could do some magical things with a ball but he wasnt really blessed with any pace. Shame for someone who had so much talent but being around 5 foot 5 or whatever he is makes it so much harder to make the grade these days.

December 08, 2014, 05:48:01 PM
Reply #53

fez91

This will be an interesting test for the fringe/youth players, especially with the "first team" players not performing as well as we all hoped this season. I feel that there are a few positions up for grabs. I don't think anyone will be able to guess the correct team but here is my attempt.
                      Joel
Hibbert Browning Alcaraz Garbutt
             Ledson Osman
Atsu             Pienaar        Oviedo
                     Kone

December 08, 2014, 06:18:35 PM
Reply #54

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I cant wait to drown in my tears when Kone scores :love:
I have to return some videotapes.

December 08, 2014, 06:31:39 PM
Reply #55

Evertonian in NC

It's still live on FS1, and I set my DVR.   Because the Everton that shows up for Europa is the Everton I enjoy watching FFS!!!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 08, 2014, 07:20:27 PM
Reply #56

Toddacelli

Apart from Robles, Kone and Atsu, i'd like to see the team made up entirely of mascots

Eh? I thought Kone WAS a mascot?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 08, 2014, 07:22:16 PM
Reply #57

Toddacelli

We can rest a few players of course, but you still want a good balance of experienced players to help out the youngsters.

I believe that Martinez will want to win this game to round off our impressive run in the group stages plus Krasnodar gave us a lot of problems last time with their "in your face" style of football so to put on Ledson and Jones in central midfield could be a little overwhelming. We need to build up the confidence of the youngsters and if we can get a 2-0 victory or something like that then that would be ideal.

Yeah. Remember Junior vs Leeds anyone?

December 08, 2014, 07:29:03 PM
Reply #58

Toddacelli

I'm going to be really disappointed if we have any of the first team playing. Obviously give Kone and Oviedo a game like but this is all about playing 19 year olds for me

Yeah. I fancy giving eleven 19-year-olds a go as well.

Don't think that will happen either.

December 08, 2014, 07:46:18 PM
Reply #59

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah. I fancy giving eleven 19-year-olds a go as well.

Don't think that will happen either.
Saucy devil!!!

Simply simply lovely