November 18, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Stoke  (Read 14084 times)

December 27, 2014, 04:31:26 AM
Reply #300

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We're just properly shite at the moment, fans players and manager.

December 27, 2014, 05:37:02 AM
Reply #301

indiantoffee1975

Last boxing day we lost to Sunderland to a pen and down to 10 men showing some fighting spirit and heart, this time around we lose to stoke by a pen as well. Rather than getting frustrated and angry I pretty much from the off looked at the body language of the players, the movement, and how vocal the players were. There is nothing there, nothing at all. Players on that pitch were lazy and some look as though they don't want to be there strolling around. They are an embarrassment to Everton football club. Each and every one of those players didn't give a shit today. I want to see players at this club that want to play for EFC not prance around like fannies. I made a 400 mile round trip in treacherous snowing conditions putting my own life on the line to watch those gang of massive c**ts put in a performance like that?? whilst they won't feel guilty putting in that sort of performance cruising back home in there 4x4's and souped up motors. Fuck off Everton. Those players are an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment to the club.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 06:21:21 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

December 27, 2014, 06:44:25 AM
Reply #302

Rhys

Last boxing day we lost to Sunderland to a pen and down to 10 men showing some fighting spirit and heart, this time around we lose to stoke by a pen as well. Rather than getting frustrated and angry I pretty much from the off looked at the body language of the players, the movement, and how vocal the players were. There is nothing there, nothing at all. Players on that pitch were lazy and some look as though they don't want to be there strolling around. They are an embarrassment to Everton football club. Each and every one of those players didn't give a shit today. I want to see players at this club that want to play for EFC not prance around like fannies. I made a 400 mile round trip in treacherous snowing conditions putting my own life on the line to watch those gang of massive c**ts put in a performance like that?? whilst they won't feel guilty putting in that sort of performance cruising back home in there 4x4's and souped up motors. Fuck off Everton. Those players are an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment to the club.

So you didn't think it was a good performance then?

December 27, 2014, 06:47:38 AM
Reply #303

Gash

Global Moderator
It's all gone a bit dramatic

December 27, 2014, 06:57:47 AM
Reply #304

everton1952

I can sympathise, it was a terrible trip home in a blizzard. Barkley should be fined and dropped for his lack of effort. I don't think Martinez has a clue frankly, but even if some of the players are starting to look as if they do not to want to play for their manager, we need to avoid talk of panic action like sacking the manager which has already surfaced elsewhere on other fans' forums. He might turn it around but the sunny optimism has gone and he looks like a man standing in a whirlwind which was how Mike Walker was described before he was sacked. Big clubs demand big things from the manager and just maybe Roberto is out of his depth. We will know in less than a couple of years from now.

December 27, 2014, 06:57:57 AM
Reply #305

Alfie Noakes

Obviously I can understand your frustration but if it's that bad then just pick a club closer to home. I'm really pissed off with the performance today but stand by my club. You are clearly a prick when you say "fuck off Everton".
That makes my blood boil. You glory pussy.

December 27, 2014, 07:04:27 AM
Reply #306

Alfie Noakes

We're just properly shite at the moment, fans players and manager.

And referees. Should've been 2 reds for Stoke and when I'm honest a red for Barry.

The fans were leaving before the end, what the fuck is wrong with all of you? 

« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:17:19 AM by Alfie Noakes »

December 27, 2014, 07:23:52 AM
Reply #307

sam of the south

Obviously I can understand your frustration but if it's that bad then just pick a club closer to home. I'm really pissed off with the performance today but stand by my club. You are clearly a prick when you say "fuck off Everton".
That makes my blood boil. You glory pussy.

I love you, @Alfie Noakes

WTF.. Must be lost in translation, bro  lolol
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 27, 2014, 07:28:06 AM
Reply #308

Alfie Noakes

I can sympathise, it was a terrible trip home in a blizzard. Barkley should be fined and dropped for his lack of effort. I don't think Martinez has a clue frankly, but even if some of the players are starting to look as if they do not to want to play for their manager, we need to avoid talk of panic action like sacking the manager which has already surfaced elsewhere on other fans' forums. He might turn it around but the sunny optimism has gone and he looks like a man standing in a whirlwind which was how Mike Walker was described before he was sacked. Big clubs demand big things from the manager and just maybe Roberto is out of his depth. We will know in less than a couple of years from now.

It's bad enough that we lost so fuck off. Sorry.

December 27, 2014, 07:31:44 AM
Reply #309

Alfie Noakes

I love you, @Alfie Noakes

WTF.. Must be lost in translation, bro  lolol

Thanks Sam. What translation?

December 27, 2014, 08:19:36 AM
Reply #310

Robioto

If there is one thing I've learned over the years is that it's best not fly off the handle and panic. Despite form at the moment, in grand scheme of things we are still in a pretty good place. We could very well win our next two games and all will be ok again. We've had a lot of good times recently so this maybe harder to take, but I'm sure we will pick up sooner rather than later. I do believe Martinez has what takes to figure things out and even change our tactics and maybe he should have got there by now, but I feel we will get there and we will get there soon.

We need to keep supporting the team, try not to get on their backs and help them through this pretty bad run the best we can. The one thing that makes me proud to be an Evertonian is the fan's patience and tendency to not over react to a bad run like other sets of fans (like those wankers over the park for example).

COYB.

December 27, 2014, 03:27:35 PM
Reply #311

sam of the south

Thanks Sam. What translation?

Just never heard of the term 'glory pussy' before... It proper tickled me! (The term, not the pussy)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 27, 2014, 03:38:12 PM
Reply #312

krakkokain

We need to keep supporting the team, try not to get on their backs and help them through this pretty bad run the best we can. The one thing that makes me proud to be an Evertonian is the fan's patience and tendency to not over react to a bad run like other sets of fans (like those wankers over the park for example).

COYB.

Lets be honest, those wankers over the park are doing a far better job in supporting their team than we are at the moment. They are only four points above us  they have spent in excess of 100 million and had title ambitions. We have had an untold amount of injuries, the refs have cost us like hell this season, we had six key players at the world cup and that also cost us like hell ! we topped our europa group, which was probably the toughest group. We have an amazing young confident attacking manager(yes he has made some mistakes but which manager hasnt), we have some of the best talents in europe. Get a grip, We are 12th in the league , not last so calm the fuck down you peasants. Booing and abusing players, shame on you, you cringeworthy cunts...