November 19, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 176019 times)

Cassius and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 28, 2015, 04:59:20 AM
Reply #75

hill135

I thought last year's dildo stunt was hilarious. It was a perfect send up of the hyperbole SSN whips up every time deadline day comes around.

January 28, 2015, 03:50:50 PM
Reply #76

Rhys

I thought last year's dildo stunt was hilarious. It was a perfect send up of the hyperbole SSN whips up every time deadline day comes around.

It was going to happen eventually too many reporters by the end of the night were inside the ground away from the fans so it might as well have been something like that to end it!

January 28, 2015, 09:05:55 PM
Reply #77

toffee_scot

Apostolos Vellios, remember him?

He left Everton last season to sign for Belgian side Lierse SK where Tomasz Radzinski is the technical director but now is on the move again heading out on loan to Danish side FC Vestsjślland.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/now-apostolos-vellios-8533411?

January 28, 2015, 10:16:19 PM
Reply #78

Gash

Global Moderator
He was another that got massively hyped on the back of a couple of fleeting appearances.

Depending who it is the condition can be diagnosed as Velios Syndrome, Mucha Syndrome, Oviedo Syndrome, Garbutt Syndrome, Robles................etc, etc. :)

January 28, 2015, 11:20:39 PM
Reply #79

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He was another that got massively hyped on the back of a couple of fleeting appearances.

Depending who it is the condition can be diagnosed as Velios Syndrome, Mucha Syndrome, Oviedo Syndrome, Garbutt Syndrome, Robles................etc, etc. :)
Couldn't do any worse than..........
Simply simply lovely

January 29, 2015, 12:09:40 AM
Reply #80

Shogun

Administrator
He looked alright early on and was barely a bit part player once we got players back from injury and bought players in January.

He'd have been better of staying in England.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 29, 2015, 01:22:42 AM
Reply #81

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't understand where this myth that oveido is over rated has come from.

January 29, 2015, 01:49:57 AM
Reply #82

Gash

Global Moderator
Don't understand where this myth that oveido is over rated has come from.

It was more a joke at the hype that's involved as soon as any player comes in and has a half decent performance. It was also a bit tongue in cheek so don't get too upset about it.

January 29, 2015, 01:53:23 AM
Reply #83

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It was more a joke at the hype that's involved as soon as any player comes in and has a half decent performance. It was also a bit tongue in cheek so don't get too upset about it.

Whoa. Calm down there, gash.

January 29, 2015, 02:02:59 AM
Reply #84

Gash

Global Moderator

What on earth are you talking about?

January 29, 2015, 02:42:12 AM
Reply #85

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

@Gash really does get angry quickly. becareful @TheRam
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 29, 2015, 03:11:08 AM
Reply #86

Rhys

He looked alright early on and was barely a bit part player once we got players back from injury and bought players in January.

He'd have been better of staying in England.

Don't think he could to be honest. His attitude was meant to have been awful, refusing to go on loan to good championship clubs competing for promotion, talk of him telling younger players he didn't need to bother with reserve football because he had played in the first team etc. Then when he finally did go out on loan after a few weeks and games he gets sent back.

Certainly didn't lack talent, not necessarily good enough for the top level but certainly shouldn't be being sent back by a poor championship club and in my opinion he had a poor attitude and didn't have the heart to make it in England, combined with his belief of where he was he wouldn't be going down the leagues.

January 29, 2015, 08:51:15 AM
Reply #87

The Analog Kid

Apostolos Vellios, remember him?

Yeah. My lad has a signed pic on his wall from when he met him outside the ground.

AK Jnr always has time for any Everton player. Bless him.

January 29, 2015, 01:58:30 PM
Reply #88

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah. My lad has a signed pic on his wall from when he met him outside the ground.

AK Jnr always has time for any Everton player. Bless him.
Give him time, that will change
Simply simply lovely

January 30, 2015, 12:49:30 AM
Reply #89

hill135